Day 1: Arrival Cairo. Arrive to Cairo airport. You will be met by our tours manager who will assist you through all the formalities& transfer to your hotel by our private air-conditioned van, overnight.
Day 2: Pyramids - Museum - Old Cairo - Sleeper Train. After Breakfast at your hotel; meet our friendly guide to start the tour visiting, The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome; Sphinx. Continue to the Egyptian Museum, which contains the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamon. Then visit Coptic Cairo which contains St. Sergious Church, where the Holy Family was hidden while they were in Egypt. Followed by visiting the oldest Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra. In the end of your tour you will be escorted to Giza Station for your sleeper train to Aswan, overnight. (Dinner& Breakfast will be served on board)
Day 3: Arrival Aswan. Morning arrival at Aswan Station, meet our tour manager who will transfer your Nile Cruise before lunch. Later our guide will accompany you to start the tour visiting the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Then back to the Cruise, have your dinner and enjoy with the Oriental show on board. Overnight.
Day 4: Abu Simbel - Kom Ombo - Edfu. Early morning, transfer to Abu Simbel by an air-conditioned van. Upon arrival you will visit the Great temple hewn in rock with the four colossal seated status of the king in front of the entrance, back to the Cruise in Aswan, Sail to Kom Ombo while having lunch, then visit the Ptolemaic Temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Harories in Kom Ombo. Back to the Cruise; continue sailing to Edfu and visit the Temple of Horus, Then sail to Luxor. Dinner& overnight on board.
Day 5: Luxor. Arrival Luxor; breakfast on Board. Cross to the West Bank visit the Valley of the Kings, where tombs of 64 Pharaohs have been discovered, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Lunch& Dinner on board, enjoy the Galabiya party& overnight.
Day 6: Luxor - Hurghada. Disembarkation the Cruise after breakfast. Visit East Bank, the Karnak Temple which is one of the greatest architectural achievements of antiquity. The Temple of Luxor, which was started by Amenhotep III and completed by Ramses II. Late afternoon, transfer to Hurghada by private van. Check in the hotel, Overnight.
Day 7: Hurghada. After breakfast, have free day at leisure to enjoy sandy beach, dinner & overnight.
Day 8: Hurghada. After breakfast, have free day at leisure to enjoy sandy beach, dinner & overnight.
Day 9: Hurghada - Cairo. Breakfast at the hotel& check out at 12 pm. Transfer to Hurghada Airport to fly back to Cairo. You will be met & assisted and transferred to hotel. Spend a day at leisure in Cairo, overnight.
Day 10: Departure. After breakfast, our tour manager will transfer you to Cairo international airport for the final departure. End of Services.
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 02 nights including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Hurghada for 03 nights including Dinner& breakfast.
- Accommodation in Nile Cruise for 03 nights on Full Board Basis.
- Accommodation in Sleeper Train for 01 night including Dinner& breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo; Aswan; Abu Simbel; Luxor; Hurghada (Private tours).
- Egyptologist English guide. (Other languages available upon request).
- All Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
- All transfers by a private air conditioned vehicle.
- Sleeper Train Tickets (One Way)
- Free SIM card for your cell phone to keep in touch with tour operator/leader.
- All taxes & services charges.
- Domestic flight Hurghada/Cairo.
- Cairo Dinner Cruise
- Sound& Light Pyramids
- Khan El Khalili
- Hot Air Balloon
- Desert Jeep Safari in Hurghada
- Aswan Sound& Light Show in Philae Temple
- Desert Safari Quadbike in Hurghada.
- Tour can be started any day in the week.
- We can amend or add any day in the tour to fit your needs; budget; time& interests.
- Rate based on 4* Hotels; 5* Nile Cruise.
- Tour rate based on double occupancy& Single Supplement 205.00 USD
- Rate excluding peak season supplement (Please ask for a quote).
Price From: 852 USD.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Local Culture Cultural Journey