Day 1: Arrival Cairo. Arrive to Cairo airport. You will be met by our tours manager who will assist you through all the formalities& transfer to your hotel by our private air-conditioned van, overnight.
Day 2: Pyramids - Museum - Old Cairo - Sleeper Train. After Breakfast at your hotel; meet our friendly guide to start the tour visiting, The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome; Sphinx. Continue to the Egyptian Museum, which contains the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamon. Then visit Coptic Cairo which contains St. Sergious Church, where the Holy Family was hidden while they were in Egypt. Followed by visiting the oldest Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra. In the end of your tour you will be escorted to Giza Station for your sleeper train to Aswan, overnight. Dinner& Breakfast will be served on board.
Day 3: Arrival Aswan. Morning arrival at Aswan Station, meet our tour manager who will transfer your Nile Cruise before lunch. Late visit to Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali, and the kiosk of Kertassi. Afternoon tea is served in the lounge. Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan.
Day 4: Wadi El Seboua. Sailing to Wadi El Seboua, breakfast and cocktail when passing the Tropic of Cancer. Lunch, Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5: Amada - Penout. Breakfast on board followed by a morning visit to Wadi El Seboua, the temple of Dakka, and temple of Meharakka. Lunch on board while sailing to Amada. Visit the temples of Amada and of Derr, as well as the tomb of Penout. Dinner and overnight on board at Amada.
Day 6: Kasr Ibrim - Abu Simbel. Sailing to Kasr Ibrim. Breakfast and morning visit to the citadel of Kasr Ibrim. Tour conducted from the ship's sun deck as entrance to the site is not permitted. Sailing to Abu Simbel. After-lunch visit of the Temples of Abu Simbel. Sound & Light show at Abu Simbel temples (non-compulsory, ticket not included). Candlelight dinner on board and overnight at Abu Simbel.
Day 7: Abu Simbel. Breakfast on board. Those who wish may enjoy a second visit to the Abu Simbel temples to watch the sunrise (entrance ticket is not included). Disembarkation& transfer by private mini van to Aswan, check in upon arrival at your hotel in Aswan. In the afternoon tour visiting the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Then check in the hotel, overnight.
Day 8: Kom Ombo - Edfu - Luxor. Early morning breakfast & check out to travel further to Kom- Ombo. In Kom Ombo, visit the temple of Sobek and Haroeris, the magnificent Ptolemaic temple is in awe-inspiring setting on high ground by the Nile surrounded by sugarcane fields, dedicated jointly to Haroeris, the medicine god, and Sobek, the crocodile god. Then drive to Edfu. In Edfu, you will visit the temple of Horus, the falcon headed god. Overnight at the selected hotel in Luxor.
Day 9: Luxor. Morning have your breakfast at the hotel, later meet our guide to start your visit to the East Bank, the Karnak Temple which is one of the greatest architectural achievements of antiquity. The Temple of Luxor, which was started by Amenhotep III and completed by Ramses II. Back to the hotel, overnight.
Day 10: Luxor - Sleeper Train. After breakfast in the hotel, start with our guide a tour visiting the West Bank visit the Valley of the Kings, where tombs of 64 Pharaohs have been discovered, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Late afternoon your tour manager will transfer to Luxor station for your sleeper train to Cairo, overnight. (Dinner& Breakfast will be served on board).
Day 11: Arrival Cairo. Morning arrival at Cairo station, our tour manager will meet& transfer you to the hotel to freshen up and have free time. Overnight.
Day 12: Departure. After breakfast, our tour manager will transfer you to Cairo international airport for the final departure. End of Services.
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 02 nights including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Aswan for 01 night including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Luxor for 02 night including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Lack Nasser Cruise for 04 nights on Full Board Basis.
- Accommodation in Sleeper Train for 02 nights including Dinner& breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Lack Naser, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu, Luxor (Private Tours)
- Egyptologist English guide. (Other languages available upon request).
- All Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
- All transfers by a private air conditioned vehicle.
- Sleeper Train Tickets (Round Trip)
- Free SIM card for your cell phone to keep in touch with tour operator / leader.
- All taxes & services charges.
- Cairo Dinner Cruise
- Memphis & Sakkara
- Sound & Light Pyramids
- Khan El Khalili
- Alexandria Overday
- Hot Air Balloon
- Aswan Sound & Light Show in Philae Temple.
- Tour can be started any day in the week.
- We can amend or add any day in the tour to fit your needs; budget; time& interests.
- Rate based on 4* Hotels; 5* Nile Cruise.
- Tour rate based on double occupancy& Single Supplement 295.00 USD
- Rate excluding peak season supplement (Please ask for a quote).
Price From: 970 USD.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Local Culture Cultural Journey