Day 1: Arrival Cairo. Arrive to Cairo airport. You will be met by our tours manager who will assist you through all the formalities& transfer to your hotel by our private air-conditioned van, overnight.
Day 2: Pyramids - Museum - Old Cairo. After Breakfast at your hotel; meet our friendly guide to start the tour visiting, The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome; Sphinx. Continue to the Egyptian Museum, which contains the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamon. Then visit Coptic Cairo which contains St. Sergious Church, where the Holy Family was hidden while they were in Egypt. Followed by visiting the oldest Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra. Back to the hotel, overnight.
Day 3: Cairo - Alexandria. After breakfast; leave morning with your guide to Alexandria, the Pearl of Mediterranean Sea; to visit to the Catacombs of Kom el Shoukafa, Pompey's Pillar;, Alexandria Library, proceed to visit Queitbey Citadel, have your sea food lunch at oriental restaurant then back to Cairo late afternoon& overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Cairo - Siwa. Morning at 7am, our tour manager will meet you at hotel lobby, transfer to Siwa. After arriving you will check in the hotel to relax and have your lunch. Later will start our tour to visit the Dead Mountain, Siwa House Museum and the Old fortress of Shali. Next will visit the Oracle Temple where you will see the coronation hall of Alexandre the Great. Then explore the riuns of Amon Temple, have a swim in Cleopatra pool and visit Dakrour Temple (famous for its hot sand, the best place for sand bath which used as an effective natural cure of Rheumatism, Rheumatoid, etc...) Back to the hotel, Dinner& overnight.
Day 5: Siwa. After breakfast at your hotel, start the tour by the wheel jeep to swim in salt and fresh water lake of Bir Wahed, then the hot spring (37C). You will stop to collect shells from the fossilsmountain, then enjoy watching the Sunset from the highest place around Siwa. Back to the hotel and have your lunch, have free time and Evening will have your dinner& overnight.
Day 6: Siwa - Cairo. After Breakfast, departure to Cairo, check in the hotel and have free time at leisure. Overnight.
Day 7: Departure. After breakfast, our tour manager will transfer you to Cairo international airport for the final departure. End of Services.
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 04 nights including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Siwa for 02 nights on Full Board Basis.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo; Siwa; Alexandria; (Private tours).
- Egyptologist English guide. (Other languages available upon request).
- All Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
- All transfers by a private air conditioned vehicle
- Free SIM card for your cell phone to keep in touch with tour operator / leader.
- All taxes and services charges.
- Cairo Dinner Cruise
- Sound& Light Pyramids
- Khan El Khalili.
- Tour can be started any day in the week.
- We can amend or add any day in the tour to fit your needs; budget; time& interests.
- Rates are based on 4* Cairo Hotel& 3* Siwa Hotel.
- Tour rate based on double occupancy& Single Supplement 250.00 USD
- Rate excluding peak season supplement (Please ask for a quote).
Price from: 980 USD.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Outdoor: Land Rambler Desert Expeditions