Day 1: Arrival Cairo. Arrive to Cairo airport. You will be met by our tours manager who will assist you through all the formalities& transfer to your hotel by our private air-conditioned van, overnight.
Day 2: Pyramids - Memphis - Sakkara. After Breakfast at your hotel, meet our friendly guide to start the tour visiting, The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome; Sphinx. Continue to Memphis, Egypt's first Capital until the end of the Kingdom. Close to Memphis, we drive to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser. Back to the hotel& overnight.
Day 3: Egyptian Museum - Old Cairo - Sleeper Train. After breakfast at your hotel, meet our friendly guide to start the tour visiting the Egyptian Museum, which contains the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamon. Then visit Coptic Cairo which contains St. Sergious Church, where the Holy Family was hidden while they were in Egypt, the oldest Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra. Followed by visiting the Medieval Citadel of Salah El- Din, which contains many structures& Khan El Khalili bazzar, In the end of your tour you will be escorted to Giza Station for your sleeper train to Aswan, overnight. (Dinner& Breakfast will be served on board)
Day 4: Arrival Aswan. Morning arrival at Aswan Station, meet our tour manager who will transfer your Nile Cruise before lunch. Later our guide will accompany you to start the tour visiting the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Then back to the Cruise, have your dinner and enjoy with the Oriental show on board. Overnight.
Day 5: Kom Ombo - Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo while having your breakfast morning, visit the Ptolemaic Temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Harories in Kom Ombo. Back to the Cruise; continue sailing to Edfu and have your Lunch on Board. Arrival Edfu and visit the Temple of Horus, Then sail to Luxor. Dinner& overnight on board.
Day 6: Luxor. Arrival Luxor; breakfast on Board. Cross to the West Bank visit the Valley of the Kings, where tombs of 64 Pharaohs have been discovered, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Lunch& Dinner on board, enjoy the Galabiya party& overnight. l
Day 7: Luxor - Kharga Oasis. Disembarkation the Cruise after breakfast. Visit East Bank, the Karnak Temple which is one of the greatest architectural achievements of antiquity. The Temple of Luxor, which was started by Amenhotep III and completed by Ramses II. Afternoon will start on road a 300Km to Kharga Oasis, upon arrival will check in the hotel& will have lunch. Later will visit Al Bagawat Cemetery, Temple of Nadura, Kharga Museum and the Temple of Hibis. Back to the hotel, have dinner& overnight.
Day 8: Kharga Oasis - Dakhla Oasis. After breakfast at your hotel, we will head to Dakhla Oasis 190km, upon arrival wil visit the Old covered city with its oil press, school, Courthouse and dwelling Chambers, Muzzawaka& Deir Al Hagar, back to the hotel, have lunch, free time till evening, dinner& overnight.
Day 9: Dakhla Oasis - Farafra - White Desert. After breakfast at your hotel, head to Farafra 280km, visit the Museum of Badr (The local artist) then move on to White Desert off road, we start climb 50 meter dune. on road to Farafra we will visit the Crystal Mountain, the area of wonders with the desert roses and the arch. Moving on we head to the White Desert to explore the formations and wind carved sculptors that resemble both human and animal faces, also the formations that resemble the surface of different planets. This night will be spent in the desert, will dinner and overnight camping.
Day 10: White Desert - Cairo. After Breakfast, departure to Cairo, check in the hotel and have free time at leisure. Overnight.
Day 11: Departure. After breakfast, our tour manager will transfer you to Cairo international airport for the final departure. End of Services.
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 03 nights including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Nile Cruise for 03 nights on full board basis
- Accommodation in Dakhla for 01 night on full board basis
- Accommodation in Kharga for 01 night on full board basis
- Accommodation in White Desert camping for 01 night on full board basis
- Accommodation in Sleeper Train for 01 night including Dinner& breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo; Nile Cruise, Dakhla, Kharga, White Desert; (Private tours).
. Egyptologist English guide. (Other languages available upon request).
· All Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
. All transfers by a private air conditioned vehicle
· Free SIM card for your cell phone to keep in touch with tour operator/leader.
· All taxes and services charges.
- Cairo Dinner Cruise
- Sound & Light Pyramids
- Abu Simbel
- Hot Air Balloon
- Aswan Sound& Light Show in Philae Temple.
- Tour can be started any day in the week.
- We can amend or add any day in the tour to fit your needs; budget; time& interests.
- Rates are based on 4* Cairo Hotel, 3* Oasis Hotel& 5* Nile Cruise
- Tour rate based on double occupancy& Single Supplement 450.00 USD
- Rate excluding peak season supplement (Please ask for a quote).
Price from: 980 USD.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Outdoor: Land Rambler Desert Expeditions Boating and Sailing