Day 1: Alexandria - Cairo. Morning time you will be picked up from your cruise by our Sun Egypt Tours representative to Cairo. Upon arrival meet your English speaking guide who will accompany you to visit the Great Pyramids, Which is one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs. You will be having lunch on the way which is included. In the end you will be escorted to your hotel in Cairo and overnight.
Day 2: Cairo - Alexandria Port. After breakfast in the hotel, meet your English-speaking guide who will accompanied you to visit the Catacombs of Kom El-Shokafa, Pompey's Pillar which dates back to the 3rd century. It is Over 25 meters high, and it is made of granite, and it is the last of the remaining relics of the Seraphium; Fort Qait Bey, and then you will visit Alexandria library. Then on the way you will your lunch. Finally you will be escorted by your guide back to the cruise in Alexandria Port.
- Pick up services and return to the pier
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Cairo for 01 night including daily breakfast
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide
- Lunch meals in Cairo & Alexandria
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Service charges and taxes included.
- After your tour is confirmed we will email you final confirmation and voucher to print and travel along including contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience in travel
- Departure time from Cairo depends on the departure time of your ship at Alexandria Port
- Price is based on two persons (Starting from 3 Persons; rate will be reduced)
- This Tour can be arranged from Port Said to Cairo
- Rate excluding peak season supplement (please ask for a quote).
Price from: 284 USD.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Local Culture Sightseeing