Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Vung Tau (L, G). Around eight o’clock in the morning, you’ll travel to Vung Tau by road (100 km – about a 2½ hour drive). There'll be visits to Long Tan Cross, Horse Shoe then to Long Phuoc Tunnels en-route. In the afternoon, you'll visit Nui Dat (SAS Hill) and continue to Vung Tau to visit the Ba Ria Orphanage. You’ll spend the night in Vung Tau. If you visit these sites on Anzac day, we can arrange for an appropriate wreath to lay on the Long Tan Cross or elsewhere.
Day 2: Vung Tau (B, L, G). Your car will take you to Long Hai town, Phuoc Hai and Dat Do (Red Soil), with lunch en-route. You’ll spend the night in Vung Tau.
Day 3: Vung Tau - Ho Chi Minh (B, L, G). In the morning, you'll return to Ho Chi Minh City, visiting Long Dien town and the War museum in Dong Nai Town. In the evening, you’ll return to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests’ return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available
- VAT and other taxes.
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Dinners except as specified above
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Camera fees (if any)
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Christmas Eve’s dinner and Gala dinner (if any).
Prices vary depending on level of accommodation, group size and dates of travel. Contact us to customize a vacation itinerary and price to meet your needs and budget.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Vietnam History Whiz Military History
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend