Day 1: Arusha - Lake Manyara N.P. Leave Arusha early in the morning and drive towards Lake Manyara National Park for full day game viewing. Lunch inside the park at the picnic site with a great view of wildlife. Dinner and overnight at Jambo Lodge or Similar. Full board basis.
Day 2: Lake Manyara N.P - Ngorongoro Conservation Area. After breakfast, depart for the Ngorongoro crater via the Olduvai Gorge museum and descend into the famous crater for a full day tour in the crater floor. Lunch, Dinner and Overnight: Ngorongoro Farm House. Full board basis.
Day 3: Ngorongoro - Arusha. After breakfast, drive back to Arusha via Meserani Snake Park arriving at lunchtime. Proceed with onward travel in the afternoon.
- Parks & Conservation entrance fee.
- Transport by 4x4, Private, well prepared and window seat guaranteed.
- Services as per Itinerary
- Crater services fee
- Full board accommodation. (except drinks)
- Small world of travelers Tanzania Safaris professional English speaking field guide & driver (Other Languages on request)
- Bottled Mineral Water during the Safari, African coffee and tea.
- Domestic and International flights.
- Tanzania Visa.
- Kenya Visa (if flying to Kenya).
- Non alcoholic drinks
- Extras and tips.
- It is usually standard 4x4 minimum 4 persons in vehicle; maximum 6 persons and Extended 4x4 minimum 6 persons in vehicle; maximum 9 person all guaranteed window seats, a driver/guide, safaris start and end in Arusha Town.
- The accommodation will be confirmed in the moment to formalize the reservation and if they are not available we will substitute them by others of similar characteristic, in this case it could be some variation in the price as much to the rise as to the drop
- 1 pax:
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Tanzania Nature & Wildlife National Parks
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend