Day 1: Arusha - Ngorongoro Crater. We pick you up in the morning from your hotel in Arusha and drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area arriving on time for lunch. After lunch, descend into the crater floor for an afternoon crater tour. Overnight: Ngorongoro Farm House. FB.
Day 2: Olduvai Gorge & Serengeti. After breakfast, leave Ngorongoro crater heading for the endless plains of Serengeti. En-route to the Serengeti, we will visit the historic site of Olduvai Gorge (The Cradle of Mankind) where the world famous archeologist, Dr Leakey, discovered the remains of the early man. After visiting the site and the small museum there, we proceed on to central Serengeti for lunch at the lodge. Enjoy an afternoon game drive thereafter, returning to the lodge for dinner and overnight. Overnight: Ikoma Safari lodge. FB.
Day 3: Serengeti - Lake Manyara N.P. An early morning game drive in Serengeti is followed by breakfast at your lodge and thereafter we depart the Serengeti for Lake Manyara with game viewing en-route. Dinner and overnight at the lodge located on top of the escarpment overlooking the Lake below. Overnight: Migunga Forest Camp. FB.
Day 4: Lake Manyara N.P - Arusha. We spend the morning game viewing in the ever-green Lake Manyara National Park situated on the floor of the Great Rift Valley. Enjoy a Picnic lunch in the park before returning to Arusha Town by late afternoon. Drop-off at Impala hotel or similar in Arusha town BB.
- Stay in tourist hotel with breakfast in Arusha.
- Well prepared 4x4 vehicles for especially for the observation of animal life.
- All parks & Conservation entry fees.
- Crater Services fee
- Services as per itinerary
- Oldonyo Le Ngai Safaris professional English speaking field guide & driver. (Other Languages on request)
- Visit the Olduvai Gorge (Oldupai)
- Bottled Mineral Water every day during the Safari, African coffee and tea.
- International flights
- Tanzania Visa
- Kenya Visa (if flying to Kenya)
- All kinds of drinks
- Extras and tips
- Entrance to museums, towns, visits and any services not specified in the paragraph.
- 1 pax:
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Tanzania Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 20989
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "20989" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.