Day 1, Friday: Europe. Take off on your exciting mini-Europe tours. You will have to check in at your international airport, at least 3 ½ hours prior to departure. Arrive at the Paris, Fashion Capital of World City of Paris international airport our coach will be waiting for us to take us to our hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 2, Saturday: France - Paris sightseeing tour. "Bonjour", after breakfast we shall proceed for a sightseeing tour of Paris, we visit the Arc De Triomphe, the Champs Elysees, The Place De La Concorde, The Notre Dam Cathedral, the various districts, etc. Later, visit the Eiffel Tower Top level to get a panoramic view of Paris, followed by a cruise on the Seine River.
These boats are perfectly designed to discover and admire the rich architecture such as the Eiffel Tower, Musee d'Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral as well as other landmarks, palaces and ornate bridges. This Cruise will also give you an orientation Tour of Paris. You now have the chance to take the optional to see the lido show and Paris By Night Tour see the once in a lifetime opportunity of the Eiffel tower blinking in awesome lighting. We later proceed for dinner and overnight.
Day 3, Sunday: France to Switzerland. Today after a good breakfast we proceed on an exciting drive across the European continent. We first pass plain lands where you will see the famous French countryside with its miles and miles of open spaces. Various reports confirm that looking into open spaces as the French countryside is one of the best for distress!! You can also have the pleasurable views of the vineyards, and at times we pass by famous cities like Dijon without having to stop at any signals or crossroads.
At the border you will have to be very careful not to click pictures while your tour leader and driver finish the cross border paperwork. After crossing the border you will notice the plain lands are changing into the landscapes. Now we pass the country side of Switzerland where you will see the loveliness of alpine region, with picturesque Swiss lakes, Swiss chalets, farms, cows, etc, (this is going to look like a scene right out of the famous movie Dilwale Dulhania…).
Now is the time you will notice what seamless travel is all about where you will be traveling the full day with out a single traffic light no small turnings but only miles and miles of fantastic European motorways. Of course we will be making adequate stops for your comfort. Till then you can enjoy this fantastic drive and the beauty of this kind of drive is the backbone of European coach tours! We reach Engelberg which is truly known as heaven on earth, for dinner and overnight.
Day 4, Monday: Switzerland: Engelberg – Mount Titlis – Lucerne – Engelberg. After breakfast we walk around this heavenly town which actually means the city of Angels, so the name Engelberg. We later visit a Swiss cheese factory and then start our journey to the most exciting mountain top of Mount Titlis. Experience 'Rotair Titlis' - World's 1st revolving cable car ride to Mt. Titlis and visit Ice Grotto. You now have a chance to click your picture in original Swiss national dress. Be ready later to get hit by snow balls from your dear ones.
Next, we visit the charming and beautiful city of Lucerne, we shall see the lion monument, the lake, the chapel bridge, and the old town etc. we do spend some time here at this old and breathtaking city. Later we come to our hotel for hot Indian dinner before we overnight.
Day 5, Tuesday: SwitzerlandD: Engelberg – Venice – Padova. Today, after breakfast we say bye to Switzerland and move towards most romantic cities in the world – Vence! We proceed by the “vaperetto” or water bus to Venice Island where we see San Marco, The Bridge Of Sighs, San Marco Square, etc. this is the most photographed place in the world and is also known as the most romantic city, it is home to the famous lover – Casanova!! Don’t forget to feed the pigeons in this massive square. We later on visit the Murano Glass Factory where you can even buy some of the Murano wares. Late evening check into our hotel at Padova for a hot Indian dinner and overnight.
Day 6, Wednesday: Italy – Departure. Today after breakfasts we have our transport to pick us up to take us to the airport to take our flight back home. As all good things come to an end we now have to say bye to our friendly driver and tour manager before we board our flight back home.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Paris
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Switzerland
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Venice
- Daily continental breakfasts
- Deluxe a/c DVD coach for all the days as per the European driving laws
- Sightseeing tours:
* Paris: Eiffel Tower, canal cruise, city tour
* Engelberg/Lucerne: Swiss cheese factory; Mt. Titlis; Lucerne – Lion monument; Chapel Bridge; Lake; Old Town; shopping
* Venice: Travel by boat to San Marco square, bridge of Sighs, Doges Palace, Murano glass factory
* Rome: Colosseum, Vatican city tour, St. Peter's Cathedral, the Roman Forum, the Vittorio Emmanuelle monument and the famous Trevi Fountain.
- Return airfares with airport taxes
- Visa fees for Schengen countries
- Overseas medical insurance
- Cost of basic travel quota equivalent to 10000 USD/-
- Cost of date changes or stay back or any deviation from tour programme of 75 EUR per person
- Porterage of any kind and tips at restaurants, hotels, etc.
- Cost of entrances to monuments, other than specified in the itinerary
- Trolley charges at airports, rail stations, etc.
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Anything particularly not mentioned in "Price Includes".
Note: Approximate prices set. Contact supplier.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Italy Switzerland France Local Culture Sightseeing Cultural Journey