- Botanic Garden
- Ciudadela Park
- Labyrinth Park
- Cervantes’ Rose Gardens.
Although Barcelona is often thought of as a “hard city” with little green space this is not true: It has a lot of trees - At around 400,000 that’s almost one tree for every four people It has a ‘big lung’, Collserola Mountain. and a ‘smaller lung’, Montjuic Mountain. The historical park of the city, Ciudadela Park, is strategically located near the old city and is not far from the sea. When the beaches were restored for the Olympics, a beautiful green area by the sea was also created. Although there are not any big green spaces, there are about 50 lovely parks and gardens that are very attractive and very well taken care of. Finally more than 40 inner courtyards of the apartment blocks in the city have been recovered and are now considered micro-parks.
- Tours inside the city are half-day, about 4 hours.
- Two half-day tours can be done or they can be extended one or two hours.
- Tours can be made by walking and public transport, on a bike, motorbike (just one person), or by car.
- Tours outside the city last about 5 hours and some include eating out, but everything can be arranged to the likes of the client.
Walking, by bike or with public transport tours:
- Half day (4 hours): 160 Euros
- Full day (8 hours): 290 Euros
- Price does not include public transport, rent of bikes or entrances.
Tours by car or motorbike:
- Half-day in the city (4 hours, only moto): 198 Euros
- Excursion out of town (5hours): 261 Euros
- Excursion out of town (8 hours): 391 Euros
- Parking and gas costs are included, but not highway tolls.
Tours with a chauffered car:
- Half-day in the city (4 hours): 324 Euros
- Full-day in the city (8hours): 594 Euros
- Half-day excursion (5 hours): 542 Euros
- Full-day excursion (8 hours): 851 Euros.
The chauffer driven car can be a Mercedes class E, Audi A6 or Mercedes Viano van. It is also possible to rent minibuses with 13, 24 or 30 seats.
Procedure: Once the service has been agreed you will be given an account number to transfer 20% of the total cost, (in case of chauffered car it must be paid completly)
Once the money has been received the service is considered reserved and can be cancelled free of charge up to 72 hours before it starts. The remaining 80% of the cost it is paid in cash just before the service start
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Spain Local Culture Garden Tours
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend