- Montjuic - The Olympic Ring
- Barcelona Football Club.
The stadium and museum The 1992 Olympic Games, that made Barcelona internationally famous, brought major improvements that transformed the city. The stadium and museum of the Futbol Club Barcelona are the second most visited attraction in Spain, after El Prado museum in Madrid.
- Tours inside the city are half-day, about 4 hours.
- Two half-day tours can be done or they can be extended one or two hours.
- Tours can be made by walking and public transport, on a bike, motorbike (just one person), or by car.
- Tours outside the city last about 5 hours and some include eating out, but everything can be arranged to the likes of the client.
Walking, by bike or with public transport tours:
- Half day (4 hours): 160 Euros
- Full day (8 hours): 290 Euros
- Price does not include public transport, rent of bikes or entrances.
Tours by car or motorbike:
- Half-day in the city (4 hours, only moto): 198 Euros
- Excursion out of town (5hours): 261 Euros
- Excursion out of town (8 hours): 391 Euros
- Parking and gas costs are included, but not highway tolls.
Tours with a chauffered car:
- Half-day in the city (4 hours): 324 Euros
- Full-day in the city (8hours): 594 Euros
- Half-day excursion (5 hours): 542 Euros
- Full-day excursion (8 hours): 851 Euros.
The chauffer driven car can be a Mercedes class E, Audi A6 or Mercedes Viano van. It is also possible to rent minibuses with 13, 24 or 30 seats.
Procedure: Once the service has been agreed you will be given an account number to transfer 20% of the total cost, (in case of chauffered car it must be paid completely). Once the money has been received the service is considered reserved and can be cancelled free of charge up to 72 hours before it starts. The remaining 80% of the cost it is paid in cash just before the service start
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Spain Local Culture Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend