Day 1: Arrive Cairo, Egypt. Upon your arrival at Cairo international airport you will be met by our representative, who will escort you to the hotel in Cairo for check-in. Evening free at leisure at the hotel and overnight stay.
Le Meridien Pyramids hotel
Day 2: Giza Sightseeing Tour. After breakfast, sightseeing tour in Giza to visit the great pyramids, the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Lunch is served during the tour. Then head to the Papyrus institute and Perfume Factory. Transfer back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing tours. Full day tour to visit the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiques that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architec t Marcel Dourgnon which exhibits a collection now over 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt including the treasures of the child King Tutankhamen, Pharaonic Gods and Goddess, with option visit to the mummies room at the Egyptian Museum where you may learn about the Great Egyptian civilization and the mummification art in ancient Egypt.
Then you will also visit the Citadel of Saladin that is overlooking the city from the Muqattam Hills and Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside that was built in Turkish style and very similar to the Blue Mosque in Turkey and simply considered to be one of the landmarks in Cairo whose minaret can be seen from any part of old Cairo. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 4: Cairo – Fly to Luxor – Dahabeya Nile Cruise. Pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor, Where you will be met and assisted by our representative and transfer to Rihana Dahabeya ship for embarkation. Lunch on board. After Lunch visit the Luxor & Karnak Temples.
Dinner and Overnight on the West bank.
Day 5: Luxor – Dahabeya Nile Cruise. Breakfast on board. Visit the West Bank (Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple and the Colossi of Memnon). Lunch on board. Sail to Esna and Tea time on the Sun Deck. Dinner during sailing. Overnight beside an Island.
Day 6: Edfu – Dahabeya Nile Cruise. Breakfast while crossing Esna Lock. Sail to Edfu and Lunch during sailing. Visit the Temple of Edfu. Sail to Al Ramady Island. Dinner on board and Overnight beside Al Ramady Island.
Day 7: Aswan – Dahabeya Nile Cruise. Early morning sail to Aswan and Breakfast on board. Sail to el Sheikh Fadl Island and Lunch on board during sailing.
Tea time and Dinner on el Sheikh Fadl Island. Sail to Aswan after Dinner and Overnight on board.
Day 8: Aswan – Dahabeya Nile Cruise. Arrive to Aswan Early morning (6H00 AM).
Breakfast on board. Visit the Philae Temple and the High dam. Lunch on board.
Free time at Aswan market and Overnight in Aswan.
Day 9: Aswan – Back to Cairo. Breakfast on board. Possibility of Visit Abu Simbel Temple early morning (Optional visit). Disembark the cruise. Transfer to Aswan airport to fly back to Cairo with direct transfer to your hotel in Cairo for overnight stay.
Day 10: Cairo – Home. Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, transfer to Cairo Airport to fly back home.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by our representative
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicles
- Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo hotel on bed and buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 5 nights on board 5* prestige Nile cruise on full board basis
- Internal flights Cairo - Luxor + Aswan - Cairo
- Full day tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, and Valley Temple
- Full day tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo & Giza
- All sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary
- All shore excursions as mentioned in the Nile cruise itinerary
- Tours to visit West Bank of the Nile to Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings
- Tours to visit East Bank of the Nile to Karnak and Luxor temples in Luxor
- Tours to visit Kom Ombo temple, Edfu temple and Esna temple enroute
- Aswan sightseeing tours to High Dam, Philae temple and unfinished obelisk
- Professional Egyptology expert tour guide
- Admission fees to the sights as per the tour itinerary
- All Nile cruise applicable taxes
- Free mobile phone to use to help you keep in touch during your vacation.
- Optional Trips
- Personal Expenses.
Note: Contact supplier for prices. Approximate values set.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Outdoor: Water Drifter Boating and Sailing Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 21232
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "21232" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.