Day 1: Arrival Cairo, Egypt. Arrival Cairo International airport, meet & assist by our representative who will help you in handling all your procedures through passport control, customs formalities & luggage area, transfer you to your hotel via air conditioned modern vehicle & overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids – Memphis, Sakkara Tour. Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo. Tour to Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara. Solar boat visit. Lunch meal. Sound and light show at the Pyramids. Back to your hotel & overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo Tour. Tour to Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square Revolution 25th Jan.). Tour to the Citadel of Saladdin, Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque. Tour to the famous Hanging Church. Lunch meal provided at a local restaurant. Transfer to hotel for overnight stayin Cairo.
Day 4: Cairo – Bahariya Oasis. Drive to the Oasis of Bahariya on the surface road. Visit of Bawiti & Qasr village, the capital of Baharia in Pharaonic times. Lunch en route. Continue to Ain El Bishmu (Roman spring), & Ain El Muftillah. Dinner & overnight camping n the proximity of one of the Oasis hot springs.
Day 5: Bahariya – White Desert. After breakfast, visit the district of Hayz (35 km from Bawiti), which was a very prosperous area during the Roman period. Lunch en route. In the afternoon, drive to the White Desert, a paradise for rockhounds and amateur geologists, with its impressive limestone formations shaped like giant mushrooms or animals. Dinner and overnight camp.
Day 6: White Desert – Farafra Oasis – Dakhla Oasis. After breakfast, drive to Farafra Oasis & visit the village of Qasr El Farafra & its quaint museum of local art. Lunch en route. Proceed to Dakhla Oasis to visit El Qasr, the old capital of the Oasis, with its picturesque ancient Islamic buildings built over the foundations of a Roman city. Dinner & overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Dakhla – Kharga Oasis. After breakfast, drive to El Muzawaqa Frescoes (over 300 Tombs dating back to the first and second century, decorated with colorful wall paintings). Continue to Kharga oasis, with lunch en route, visiting the villages of Balat & Bashandi. Dinner & overnight at your hotel in Kharga.
Day 8: Kharga Oasis – Luxor. After breakfast, visit the temple of Hibis, the best-preserved temple in the Western desert. Later, visit the domed mausoleums of Bagawat, one of the best preserved early Christian cemeteries in the world. After lunch, visit Qasr El Ghueita, a well-preserved sandstone temple built by Darius I. Transfer to Luxor hotel for overnight stay.
Day 9: Luxor Nile Cruise. In the morning embark in Luxor, then meet your private guide to visit the West Bank. Dinner and overnight on board. Valley of the Kings including the King Tut tomb, Valley of the Queens, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Habu Temple, Colossi of Memnon.
Day 10: Luxor – Edfu Nile Cruise. In the morning meet your guide to visit Luxor’s East Bank. At 12:00 pm sail south through the Esna lock and on to Edfu, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple.
Day 11: Edfu – Kom Ombo Nile Cruise. Meet your private guide and visit Edfu Temple then sail to visit the temple of Kom Ombo. In the afternoon sail to Aswan.
Day 12: Aswan Nile Cruise. In the morning meet your private guide then visit the sites around Aswan. In the evening enjoy a felucca ride around the islands. High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple, Nubian Museum.
Day 13: Aswan – Cairo. Disembark in Aswan after breakfast. Free time. Transfer to Aswan airport to fly to Cairo, transfer to hotel in Cairo and overnight stay.
Day 14: Cairo – Fly Home. Check-out and transfer to Cairo international Airport to fly back home.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by our representative
- Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo hotel with buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor hotel with buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights Nile cruise on full board
- Accommodation for 4 nights in desert hotels and camps with full board
- Accommodation aboard Nile cruise ship on full board basis
- Tour to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temples
- Trip to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshipsut temple
- Cruise tour to visit Edfu temple according to the cruise itinerary
- Cruise tour to visit Kom Ombo temple according to the cruise itinerary
- Cruise tour to visit Philae temple, unfinished obelisk and The High Dam
- Sailing around the Elephantine island and Botanical Gardens
- Interior flight tickets Aswan– Cairo on Egypt air economy class
- Full day tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Egyptian Museum
- Full day tour to West Bank and East Bank Luxor
- Tour to Bahariya Oasis by jeep
- Adventure trip to White Desert
- Tour to Dakhla & Kharga Oases by jeep
- Tour to Farafra Oasis by jeep
- All sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza
- Egyptologist speaking tour guide ( English)
- Entrance fees to the sights as per the tour itinerary.
- Optional excursions
- Personal expenses.
- Packages Summer Season Prices (Double sharing):
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend