Transfers from Vilnius to Tallinn (Estonia) via Riga, other destinations in the Baltic states. Optional stops, side trips or stops to have a rest or to see more sights en route or not far from the route. A car or van for smaller party (1-8 people) with English/Russian-speaking driver/guide. A larger van or bus with for bigger group. Should your group need guiding/assistance during the transfer they will be escorted by a tour guide.
Some more popular routes:
- Vilnius - Riga - Tallinn
- Riga - Vilnius - Tallinn with visit to the Rundale Palace (largest baroque palace in the Baltic states) and/or the Hill of the Crosses.
- Longer transfers for example to/from Finland, Poland, Germany, Belarus are possible too.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Minimum price for group of 40 people
- Maximum price for a couple of people
- In general price for the transfer from Riga to Tallinn - 350 Euro (a small car or van up to 6 people), but larger vans and buses are available too.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2003
Client Request Served: 587
Private shore excursions in Tallinn, private and customized tours in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Finland, Poland, Belarus for individual travelers, small and big groups, travel arrangements. M09620 is an enterprise founded by a sole proprietor Ahti Arak and belongs to him. Ahti Arak graduated at Tartu University in...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend