Transfers from Vilnius to Tallinn (Estonia) via Riga, other destinations in the Baltic states. Optional stops, side trips or stops to have a rest or to see more sights en route or not far from the route. A car or van for smaller party (1-8 people) with English/Russian-speaking driver/guide. A larger van or bus with for bigger group. Should your group need guiding/assistance during the transfer they will be escorted by a tour guide.
Some more popular routes:
- Vilnius - Riga - Tallinn
- Riga - Vilnius - Tallinn with visit to the Rundale Palace (largest baroque palace in the Baltic states) and/or the Hill of the Crosses.
- Longer transfers for example to/from Finland, Poland, Germany, Belarus are possible too.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Minimum price for group of 40 people
- Maximum price for a couple of people
- In general price for the transfer from Riga to Tallinn - 350 Euro (a small car or van up to 6 people), but larger vans and buses are available too.
Also see tour packages in: