Tour Tel Aviv like a local and enjoy the great weather, the beach and the lifestyle of one of the world’s top beach cities. Our tour covers both known and hidden sights and sites in the city and includes the Tel Aviv Port and the port in Jaffa, the old Jaffa Train Station, the “White City”, Rothschild Boulevard, Neve Tzedek, the Habima National Theater, the Rabin Memorial, David Ben Gurion's home and Yarkon Park.
- This Bike tour Departures twice a week,(Tuesday and saturday).
- Age: 13-70 years of age
- Level: Easy, An easy 4 Hour
- Bring: water, Snack,Casual clothes, suntan lotion,camera.
- For private tours Available Please contact us.
- Bike Rental Available
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 45$/60$ per cyclist (not including/including bikes)
- Private tour rates: $295 per group (2 cyclists) + $25 per any additional cyclist.
Price Includes: 4 hour Bike Tour of Tel-Aviv & Jaffa, guided by A professional guide, A City Bike, Helmet and Fun...
Joined InfoHub: May 2012
Client Request Served: 3
We are proud to present a variety of new and exciting bicycle tours designed by M21265, our new active travel department. A dynamic company involved in both incoming and outgoing tourism, M21265, established in 1972, is one of Israel's largest incoming tour operators. M21265, its newest subsidiary, was formed with...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend