- Check in at the hotel *** , pansion or mountain hut
- Arrival at camp KUPA SPORTS and welcome drink
- Meeting with Rafting instructors, dressing and transfer to a Rafting start
- Lunch in the camp based on picnics (beans, barbecue, grilled trout) or lunch at local restaurant
- Learning the rules of paintball and the start of tournament paintball
- Enjoying the atmosphere in the camp
- Return to the hotel *** pansion, or mountain hut
* After dinner we can arrange live music, karaoke, DJs, or party in local pub or Disco
- Arrival in the camp KUPA SPORTS and departure for trekking
- Trekking Zeleni vir – Devil’s passage (from the camp KUPA SPORTS is only 5 km) is not demanding, and approx. duration is about two hours walk, no special training or special skills are required
- Lunch in the mountain hut (hunter’s stew and polenta)
Description of activities:
Rafting: Guided by experienced instructors and animators, the participants will enjoy the river in rafting boat (for three-four or six people). Parts of the river (from the village Sedalci to Brod na Kupi), which are on our way are not dangerous, but consist of many surprises. Each participant receives a complete equipment consists of the following: neoprene pants, neoprene boots, neoprene jacket, helmet and PFD. On some rapids on the river we will float only in safety belts to make a complete adventure. On the way, there are mills, hanging bridges, the rich world of flora and fauna. Duration is between two and three hours (depending on water level of Kupa).
Paintball: is one of the most popular and most exciting extreme sports, filled with adrenaline, which is played by two rival teams, which are equipped with markers (guns) by shooting balls filled with paint, they must realize the goal on the battlefield (polygon). Goal of the game may be different, (winning the opposing base, winning the flag, elimination of rival players). Player, protected by the protective equipment, makes its own way through battlefied and by shooting the balls attacks the opponent. When ball hits the target, sprays its colour and thereby eliminates the opposing team player. Each participant gets complete equipment (picture), which consists of: protective suits, protective masks, markers (guns) and 100 balls. Paintball is the most convenient way for tournament play, a tournament which involves thirty participants takes between two and three hours.
Trekking: Accompanied by guides we will take you from the camp TERRA INCOGNITA to a walk to Zeleni vir – Devil’s passage in which you will visit one of the most beautiful canyons in Croatia. The entire trail is located along the creek Curak, it is very easy (no major climbs) and attractive. Guide that will tell you the story about the history of destination and people that live here will try to make your trip unforgettable. After the walk, which takes about two hours, lunch in the mountain hut is scheduled (hunter’s stew and polenta). After lunch, return to the camp and home.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Croatia Outdoor: Land Rambler Multi-activity Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 21196
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "21196" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.