- Check in at the hotel *** , pension or mountain hut
- Arrival at camp and welcome drink
- Meeting with rafting instructors, dressing and transfer to a rafting start
- Lunch in the camp based on picnics (beans, barbecue, trout) or lunch at local restaurant
- Getting known with the program for the old sports Olympics
- Ancient Olympics Sports
- Enjoying the atmosphere in the camp
- Return to the hotel ***, pension, or mountain hut
After dinner we can arrange live music, karaoke, DJs, or party in local pub or Disco.
- Arrival in the camp and departure for trekking
- Trekking Zeleni vir – Devil’s passage (from the camp Terra Incognita is only 5 km) is not demanding, and approx. duration is about two hours walk, no special training or special skills are required
- Lunch in the mountain hut (hunter’s stew and polenta)
After trekking we can offer you cave exploring in place Fužine, 15 km from accommodation.
Description of activities:
Guided by experienced instructors and animators, the participants will enjoy the river in rafting boat (for three-four people). Parts of the river (from the village Sedalci to Brod na Kupi), which are on our way are not dangerous, but consist of many surprises. Each participant receives a complete equipment consists of the following: neoprene pants, neoprene boots, tight jacket, helmet and safety belt. On some rapids on the river we will float only in safety belts to make a complete adventure. On the way, there are mills, suspension bridges, the rich world of flora and fauna. Duration is between two and three hours (depending on water level of Kupa).
Ancient Olympic Sports:
- Stone thrown from the shoulder – (stone is thrown from the shoulder and the winner is the team that has the longest throws)
- Races in sacks – (competitors are in bags that hold with their hands and by jumping in it must reach the finish line. The winner is the one who first come to the finish line)
- Pulling the rope – (teams are pulling the rope each in its direction and the team that manage to pull the opposing team over a certain point, is the winner)
- Racing with an egg in spoon – (participants must cross the area with obstacles and not to break an egg carrying in spoon. The winner is the team that first reaches the goal with the complete egg)
- Hammering nails – (measured by time, each member of the team must hammer 5 pound nail into the wood. The winners are those who hammer all 5 nails to the end in the shortest time)
- Sawing wood – (it is necessary to saw a piece of wood to 5 pieces in the shortest possible time, the winner is the team that saws wood in the shortest time)
- Minefield – (we will bind your eyes, spin you, and you must try to find a way out of the "minefield“ with the help of members of your team. The winner is the team that fastest completes the task)
Accompanied by guides we will take you from the camp to a walk to Zeleni vir – Devil’s passage in which you will visit one of the most beautiful canyons in Croatia. The entire trail is located along the creek Curak, it is very easy (no major climbs) and attractive. Guide that will tell you the story about the history of destination and people that live here will try to make your trip unforgettable. After the walk, which takes about two hours, lunch in the mountain hut is scheduled (hunter’s stew and polenta). After lunch, return to the camp and home.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Croatia Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend