The hills surrounding Jerusalem hold some of the best cycling routes and wine in Israel. We will start our ride at the Adolam park where we will through the vineyards of the region. Our ride will also allow us to stop at several ruins we will get a glimpse of the famous caves where Bar Kochva and his supporters hid from the Romans in the year 135 AD. From here we will ride to the Ella Valley, the Biblical sight of David and Goliaths battle. We will then relax at a local winery, enjoy good wine and a light lunch. The last leg of the ride will take us to Beit Guvrin famous for natural and man made caves that tell the history of the region.
- Bikes, helmets, water and snacks and wine provided.
- Suitable for ages 13 and up
- Tours are lead by experienced and licensed tour guides.
- Transportation and lodging available.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Bikes, helmets, water and snacks and wine provided
- Experienced and licensed tour guides
- Transportation and lodging.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Food & Wine