- The National Egyptian Museum. Your day will start with visiting the National Egyptian Museum in Cairo where more than 120 000 pieces are exhibited , you will explore the museum and discover all the collection of the museum for around 2 hours .
- Nile river sailing or Motor boat. It is the next stage in Cairo trip, you will engoy with sailing along the nile on asmall boat and wtch sightseeing's of cairo from the nil.
- Lunch on the Nile. Next up is a break for some lunch on the Nile restaurant in Cairo, this will be a large buffet with foods to cater for all, before going to visit the pyramids, sphinx.
- Great Pyramids of Giza. The oldest of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Pyramids of Giza are the very reason alot of people come to Egypt, and seeing them close-up never disappoints.
- The Sphinx. After you have seen the pyramids of Cairo, your next stop will be the Sphinx. The Great Sphinx of Giza is a mythological creature, formed of a lions body and a human head.
- Shopping in the Bazaars of Cairo. After you have seen the pyramids, sphinx and other amazing sights that Cairo has to offer, you will then be given some time for shopping in the world famous bazaars of Cairo and perfume factory.
- Return to your Dahab Hotel
What should to take with you ?
- breakfast box from your hotel.
- your passport with avalid full visa of egypt.
- sunglasses , hat and camera.
Availability: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Pickup and Return:
- pick up : 4:00 am
- return: 9:00 pm
Adult price: 150 GBP
Child price: 135 GBP
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt History Whiz Museum Tours Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend