- accompanied by your private guide, explore the Medieval citadels of Sibiu, Sighisoara and Brasov
- spend an overnight in the charming citadel of Sighisoara, Dracula’s birthplace
- enjoy an included dinner in the birth house of Dracula, a true highlight of your Dracula tour in Transylvania
- visit two UNESCO World Heritage sites: the Old Town of Sighisoara and the Biertan Fortified Church
- discover Bran Castle (Dracula’s Castle), Peles Castle in Sinaia, and also the Snagov Monastery, the supposed resting place of Dracula
Day 1: Arrival in Bucharest. Transfer to the hotel, followed by city tour. O/N in Bucharest, Hotel Ramada Majestic**** (centrally located).
Day 2: Start your Dracula tour by departing from Bucharest, headed for Sibiu. On the way, visit the Curtea de Arges Monastery and the Poienari Fortress (Dracula’s real fortress). O/N in Sibiu, Hotel Casa Luxemburg***(located on the Old Town Square).
Day 3: Guided walk in Sibiu in the morning, then head for Sighisoara. On the way, visit the Biertan fortified church (UNESCO World Heritage Site). Guided walk in Sighisoara upon arrival, including the Clock Tower and the Arms Museum. Your Dracula tour in Transylvania would not be complete without an included dinner at “Casa Vlad Dracul restaurant”, the very building where Dracula was born, in 1431. O/N in Sighisoara, Hotel Sighisoara***, located in the heart of the old town citadel.
Day 4: Leave Sighisoara, headed for Bran Castle (Dracula’s Castle). Guided visit of the castle, then continue to Brasov. Guided walk in the Old Town. O/N in Brasov, Hotel Casa Wagner***, located right on the Old Town Square.
Day 5: Depart from Brasov to Sinaia. Visit Peles Castle and Sinaia Monastery, then continue to Snagov monastery another highlight of the Dracula tour in Transylvania. The monastery is the believed resting place of Dracula. Arrival in Bucharest in the late afternoon. O/N in Bucharest, Hotel Ramada Majestic**** (centrally located).
Day 6: Departure. Transfer to the airport.
The price of the tour depends on the number of travelers joining, and is applicable for the standard version of the itinerary. There is no charge for having the itinerary customized, except for the additional costs that might be involved (additional overnights or sights, etc.).
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Romania Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend