Colombo is the largest city of Sri Lanka. It is situated on the west coast of the island and close to Sri Jayawardenapura Kotte, the capital of Sri Lanka. Colombo is popularly known as the capital of the country, since Sri Jayawardenapura Kotte is a satellite city of Colombo. Colombo is a busy and vibrant city with a mixture of modern life and colonial buildings and ruins and the population of about 752, 993 in the city limits. It was formerly the political capital of Sri Lanka, before Sri Jayawardenapura Kotte.
Attractions in Colombo: Beaches, Gallface Green, Colonial buildings, Museums, Independence square, Temples, Churches, Mosque, Major shopping area and complexes, Market, way of life in Colombo, culture, customs and traditions.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Meet and assistance at your requested place within Colombo
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency
- Lunch at Gall face Hotel/Grand oriental or mount lavinia hotel
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary
- Return to your requested place within Colombo.
Also see tour packages in: