We will leisurely retrace Paris’ history starting when it was a small pre-Roman settlement called Lutece. From there, we will explore six distinct neighborhoods highlighting Paris’ tumultuous and colorful past from the Medieval Gothic architecture on the Ile de la Cite and Latin Quarter, to the 17th century aristocratic mansions of the Marais, and from intellectual and artistic St. Germain des Pres to the picturesque and bohemian Montmartre of van Gogh and Picasso. This small group escorted tour will cover history, art, culture, gastronomy and the Parisian savoir vivre. So Join us!!
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 6 nights accommodation in a 4 star hotel
- Daily Breakfasts
- 2 dinners and three lunches
- Guided tours as described above
- Metro tickets and Museum pass
- Tour leader at your disposal throughout the trip.
Also see tour packages in: