You can take better pictures when you have the key skills. You can get beyond the program settings and automatic adjustments that your DSLR can make for you. When you do, you will take charge of the images you are making. Regardless of the issues that are holding you back, this weekend class has the time and the variety of experiences to help you advance.
During the course of the weekend, you will:
- Take greater control of your shooting by using the manual controls on their camera;
- Find more compelling compositions for your photos;
- Experiment with controlling depth of field and shutter speed to bring out the artistic aspects of your images;
- Practice their new skills so the techniques we work on over the weekend become part of your muscle memory;
- Review your current work with an eye towards identifying the strongest attributes of their work; and,
- Have fun!
We'll start Friday night, September 14, with a print review and general discussion in Silver Bay, MN. Saturday we'll be off for a sunrise shot along Lake Superior, stop for breakfast, and then spend the rest of the day working our way along the shoreline and into the woods. Dinner will be at a fantastic scenic spot overlooking a quiet bay of the Lake. Sunday morning will see us off for one more sunrise session, and then we'll head south towards the Twin Cities, capturing a few more scenes along the way. The class will end an noon on Sunday, September 16.
If you need one more reason to register for my weekend class, here it is: every student in the class will receive an 8 X 12 inch (on 11 X 14 paper) print of their choice from all the images available in the Galleries on my Website. What a combination: you not only get great instruction, you go home with an inspiring print!
*Note: Covers all tuition - transportation, lodging and meals are your only other expenses.
Also see tour packages in:
USA Minnesota Leisure Pursuit Photography and Videography
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend