Day 1: Queen Alia International Airport - Dead Sea.
Day 2 -6: Free days at the Dead Sea for swimming and floating.
Day 7: Dead Sea - Queen Alia International Airport.
Dead Sea, without a doubt the world’s most amazing place, the lowest point on earth, is over 400 m (1,312 ft.) below sea level. It is one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the world. It is the best place for floating and relaxation without exerting any effort.
The leading attraction at the Dead Sea is the warm, soothing, super salty water itself – ten times saltier than normal sea water, and rich in chloride salts of magnesium, sodium, potassium, bromine and several others.
Dead Sea is one of the most Spectacular natural and Spiritual landscapes in the world, it is the place to rejuvenate and restore your body and soul.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation at the Dead sea at 4* hotel.
- Daily breakfast.
- Meet and assist upon arrival to the Airport.
- Transfer in Deluxe A/C car with English Speaking driver upon arrival.
- Transfer in Deluxe A/C car with English Speaking driver upon Departure.
- Possibility to extend more nights at Ma'in Hot Spring (Six Senses Evasion Main).
- Optional tour to visit Petra and other places upon request.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2011
Client Request Served: 47
We are a travel agent based in Amman, organise and arrange a package tours and trip in Jordan, Egypt and the holy Land for individuals, Families and groups. we have Adventure tour, hiking and trekking tour, diving and snorkelling tour, eco tour, leisure and pleasure, culture, history and religion tours...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend