Here you will find a myriad of quiet back-roads and off-road trails where you can discover hidden gorges, deserted villages, traditional coffee shops and tiny artisan museums. Finding your own way around can be challenging without a guide as map quality is poor and many trails are not even on a map. So we've made it easy for you by giving you everything you need for the perfect self-guided cycling holiday in Cyprus:
- A GPS unit attached to your bike, pre-loaded with courses to make route finding easy.
- Accompanying route guides and map to show you places and points of interest.
- Daily distances and height gains so you can pace yourself and take an optional day's rest if required.
- An optional uplift service (payable locally) to take the pain out of any hill climbing.
- Routes carefully planned to enable you to see the best scenery, mountain villages, traditional coffee shops, an artisan museum, and also to taste local wine at a winery or herbal teas produced locally by a herbalist.
This self guided cycling holiday is perfect for couples or small groups who want the flexibility of being able to go on a cycling holiday at any date of their choosing. Just tell us when you'd like to cycle.
We'd recommend you avoid the hot summer months of July and August, but the choice of dates is entirely yours. Daily distances are between 22-28 km on a mixture of 50% quiet back-roads and 50% vehicle width off-road trails. Longer/harder routes can also be supplied if required.
Prices are based on 2 people sharing and seasonal adjustments apply.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Cyprus Outdoor: Land Rambler Bicycle Touring
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend