Hub and Spoke is a system that allows the clients to get a better flavour of the bike tour region being at own itinerary. Based in one accomodation/Hub/ and provided with in depth maps and routes /spokes/ notes, the clients have the advantage to choose which spoke to do the morning they wake up. Perhaps you're fatigued or it's raining that day; you are not tied to anyone's schedule but your own. You might choose to stay by the garden at the morning and ride a shortened option in the afternoon-the choice is yours. Because you have a car at your disposal, you have many options if you choose not to ride. We will assemble a tailored tour just for you, whether you are a group of friends with varied interests and abilities, or a couple seeking a romantic getaway. We operate with small groups from 2 up to 6 participants.
The Hub and Spoke at Gorna Beshovica offers perfect conditions for cycling recreation. The area located in the karstic Vratza Fore-Balkan at the end of the fabulous Iskar Gorge attracts cyclists with low-traffic roads, many canyons, river crossings and scenic overviews. All the villages in this region are renowned for their long-lasting stonemasonry and the hotel we recommend is a beautiful example of that craft. Our host also owns a very good wine cellar in Gorna Beshovitsa and makes sophisticated wine tasting events.
We have prepared a dozen of daily "spokes" from here, which lead to medieval monasteries, spectacular stone structures, like God’s Bridge, the Rocky Dolls, God’s Eyes Cave, Ritlite and picturesque villages, scattered in the deep Iskar Gorge.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transport from/to the airports of Varna and Burgas to the first/last hub and in-between the hubs
- HB accommodations located in the heart of the best cycling routes with breakfast and dinner included
- Fully equipped bike. You can bring your own helmet or rent one from us
- Detailed route notes and highlighted maps for daily spokes. Every spoke has shorter and longer options - perfect for groups of mixed abilities and desires
- A car and driver at your disposal. Request should be made at least 3 hours before the planned beginning of trip. The price covers total distances not longer than approximately 200 km/day
- Advice on planning your daily spokes around lunch stops, whether it will be a special picnic location, or a not-to-be-missed restaurant en route
- Emergency contact mobile phone and info
- Technical support at short notice
- Lists of local cultural events, sites and wineries
- Medical insurance for Bulgaria.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2012
Client Request Served: 4
M21189 is specialized in fully supported guided bicycle tours and self guided Hub & Spoke cycling tours in Eastern Europe. Active biking recreation exploring historical and cultural heritage along the green trails in Bulgaria which connect notorious Danube River with the archaic west coast of Black Sea....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend