Chobe and Zambezi River Houseboat safaris - the ultimate in river based luxury game viewing
We have a number of 10 and 12 berth luxury house boats, slowly cruising the Chobe and Zambezi rivers providing the ultimate in luxury river based game viewing and fishing opportunities.
These provide the perfect base from which to explore the wonderful wildlife and birdlife along the banks of the rivers and provide exceptional photographic opportunities as you drift serenely by game and birds alike.
In addition each boat has separate small boat tenders for individual excursions or water borne exploring.
Not to mention fishing, especially for tiger fish which is exceptional.
The boats moor up over night in the best places on the river, in the Chobe National Park, when most evening cruise boats turn and head for home - you have the river to yourself.
No set itineraries, no set departure dates, exclusive bookings available.
A crew of up to 5 are on board permanently, discreetly accommodated at the stern of the boats.
Rates are from around $350 per person per day to $420 per person per day depending on the season. Minimum 2 people for minimum 2 days.
• Return boat transfers Kasane/Namibian Immigration/Houseboat
• Luxury accommodation in twin bedded/king en suite cabins
• All meals, snacks, teas and coffees
• Local beers, housewines, soft drinks and mineral water
• All activities: fishing, game viewing and birding by boat
• Cultural walks
• All standard fishing equipment: boats with driver guide, rods and lures
• All National park fees, fishing licences, VAT and tourism levies
• All water based transfers
• 20 litres Fuel per tender boat per day
• Flights or transfer arrangements between Kasane airport/Immigration
• All spirits and premium brand drinks
• Visa’s into Botswana and Nambia (if applicable – none required for South African citizens)
• Game Drives into the Chobe National Park – but which may be arranged at an additional fee
• Voluntary Community development levy: R40 per person per stay
• Replacement of lost lures and equipment
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Botswana Namibia Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing National Parks