1. Pick guests up from hotel in the morning from 7:30a.m -9:00a.m;
2. Leave the final pick-up hotel for Tian’anmen Square;
3. Walking through Tian’anmen Square in 20 minutes;
4. From Tian’anmen Square you walk into the Forbidden City. 1.5 hours walking can make you to see the main buildings along the central way.
5. One hour driving to Jade Factory and stop there in 45 minutes.
6. 15 minutes driving you can get to the Chinese restaurant.
7. Lunch within one hour.
8. After lunch, 30 minutes in the bus you can arrive at Badaling Great Wall. You have one hour and 30 minutes there.
9. On the way to Beijing city and you will get back to hotel in one hour and 30 minutes.
10. Tour ended and we hope you enjoyed it.
Beijing is the capital of the People’s Republic of China and has been a historic center of power, culture and wealth that continues to today. The tour starts at Tian’anmen Square; you’ll tour the grounds and see the array of halls and monuments. From there you walk to the Forbidden City. With over 180 acres and collection of great halls, you will see antiques and treasures representing all of China’s history. After a stop for lunch, you will visit the Badaling section of the Great Wall, one of the best preserved sections of this 2,000 years old architectural wonder. You will be able to climb the wall and take a pano-ramic view at the top. During the day you will stop and shop the famous Longdi Jade Factory. You can also get some bargains.
• A join-in tour ( travel with others )
• Reasonable price
• Shared English speaking tour guide
• Comfortable and safe 22-seat coach
• Duration: Approx.8 hours
• Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel between 7:20am and 8:30am
• Finishing point and time: Your Hotel around 6:00pm
*We offer clients shopping program to let you know the culture behind it,no one force you to buy anything.
the quotation includes transportation ,driver,English speaking tour guide, addmission ,lunch.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia China Local Culture Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend