This is a short trip designed especially for travelers ‘on the move’, to help them get ‘a feel’ of Bhutan.
Showcasing the highlights of the two cities – Thimphu & Paro, this itinerary offers to take travelers from the hustle and bustle of the capital city to the peace and tranquility of the Tiger’s Nest Monastery during the short stay.
Day 01: Arrive in Paro. On to Thimphu
Day 02: Paro
Day 03: Paro
Day 04: Fly out.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
For Travel during the months of: Jan/Feb/Jun/Jul/Aug & Dec
US$ 710 – for single person traveler.
US$ 680 per person – for 2 person Pvt. trip
US$ 590 per person – for 3 person & above
For Travel during the months of: Mar/Apr/May/Sept/Oct & Nov
US$ 845 – for single person traveler.
US$ 815 per person – for 2 person Pvt. trip
US$ 725 per person – for 3 person & above
- Accommodations in twin/double room in a standard hotel
- All meals (Breakfast/lunch & Dinner) at local restaurants & hotels.
- All transfers within Bhutan.
- An expert/licensed English speaking guide
- Sights & entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Bhutan visa fees & Surcharges.
- Government Taxes
Also see tour packages in: