Chobe National Park Short Stay Safaris
Between May and end November, take advantage of these 2 and 3 night special package rates to visit the Chobe National Park, widely considered one of Africa's most prolific game viewing areas.
Stay in a private lodge with air conditioned rooms with en-suite facilities, right on the Chobe River banks in the small town of Kasane, Botswana's northern safari centre. Just 10 mins drive into the Chobe National park.
Your stay of 2 nights in high season will include:
- 2 nights accommodation on a full board (bed, breakfast lunch and dinner) basis.
- 2 afternoon game viewing cruises on the Chobe River with pick up at the lodges own mooring.
- 1 morning game drive into the nearby National park
- all park fees and government bed levies.
- Per person sharing double room US$770
- Single supplement US$258
- Per person sharing family room US$698
- Per child sharing adults room US$460.
Your 3 nights stay in high season will include:
-as above plus
-1 additional nights accommodation on full board.
-last day free for clients own itinerary, activities available incl a day visit to nearby Victoria Falls in Zambia and/or Zimbabwe and other game and river related activities incl tiger fishing and golf at nearby 9 hole course (these activities not included in package price with rates on enquiry. Book in advance or directly at the lodge on arrival).
- Per person sharing double room US$978
- Single supplement US$352
- Per person sharing family room US$864
- Per child sharing adults room US$553.
Alternatively a single nights stay (in between safaris) US$275 pppn sharing D, B+B.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Botswana Nature & Wildlife National Parks Wildlife Viewing