Chobe National Park Green Season Special.
Between December and end April, take advantage of these 2 and 3 night special package rates to visit the Chobe National Park, widely considered one of Africa's most prolific game viewing areas.
Stay in a private lodge with air conditioned rooms with en-suite facilities, right on the Chobe River banks in the small town of Kasane, Botswana's northern safari centre. Just 10 mins drive into the Chobe National park.
Your stay of 2 nights stay will include:
-2 nights accommodation on a full board (bed, breakfast lunch and dinner) basis.
-2 afternoon game viewing cruises on the Chobe River with pick up at the lodges own mooring.
-1 morning game drive into the nearby National park
-all park fees and government bed levies.
- Per person sharing double room US$595
- Single supplement US$210
- Per person sharing family room US$512
- Per child sharing adults room US$346.
Your 3 nights stay will include:
- as above plus
- 1 additional nights accommodation on full board.
- last day free for clients own itinerary, activities available incl a day visit to nearby Victoria Falls in Zambia and/or Zimbabwe and other game and river related activities incl tiger fishing and golf at nearby 9 hole course.
(these activities not included in package price with rates on enquiry. Book in advance or directly at the lodge on arrival).
- Per person sharing double room US$796
- Single supplement US$305
- Per person sharing family room US$698
- Per child sharing adults room US$475.
Staying over in Kasane to visit Chobe National Park can be taken as a safari in its own right, with optionally longer stays (at equally attractive rates) or as a perfect start or end point to other safaris or visits to southern Africa including Victoria Falls.
See all our safaris by clicking the link above that says "Vew all trips by this operator".
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Botswana Nature & Wildlife National Parks Wildlife Viewing