July 05, Day 1: Upon your arrival in Ulaanbaatar, meet our team. Hotel (D)
July 06, Day 2: Ulaanbaatar-Karakorum. (B)(L)(D)
July 07, Day 3: Erdene zuu Monastery-Turtle-Museum. (B)(L)(D)
July 08, Day 4: The Authentic Naadam Festival Rural in Karakorum. -Elsen Tasarkhai Sand dunes. (B)(L)(D)
July 09, Day 5: Hustain Nuruu Wild Horses National Park-Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)
July 10, Day 6: Mongolia Naadam Festival Preview. Hotel. (B)(L)
July 11, Day 7: Mongolia Naadam Festival in Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)
July 12, Day 8: Mongolia Naadam Festival in Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)(D)
July 13, Day 9: Departure Mongolia or Post tour. (B)
- 5 nights of accommodation at selected & confirmed hotel in Ulaanbaatar, based on double room with daily breakfast.
- 3 nights at tourist fixed Gers camps, outside of Ulaanbaatar, based on private Ger.
- All transportation in private by tourist bus in Ulaanbaatar city (during Naadam Festival), including all petrol.
- All transportation in private by Japanese 4WD vehicles, outside of Ulaanbaatar, including all petrol.
- All specified food (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner), including one bottle of mineral water.
- Welcome dinner at local restaurant.
- Farewell dinner at local restaurant.
- Services of English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees to the Main Naadam Festival in Ulaanbaatar in July 11 and July 12.
- Attend the Authentic Naadam Festival Rural in Karakorum.
- Entrance fees to the all specified national parks, museums, monuments, and monasteries.
- One Mongolian traditional folk songs concert.
- Visit authentic nomadic families.
- Taxes & Services.
- Letter-visa support (if it will be necessary).
Accommodation in Mongolia:
- Ulaanbaatar: hotel 3* (standard room only), hotel 4* (deluxe room only), hotel 5* (deluxe room only): 5 nights.
- Karakorum: Tourist Fixed Gers Camp in Private(3 nights).
- Elsen Tasarkhai sand dunes: Tourist Fixed Gers Camp in Private (1 night).
- Occasional flight delays or cancellation
- Excess baggage
- Any rescue costs or costs of early departure
- Changing of date of departure from Ulaanbaatar
- The traveler is responsible for having proper travel documents, such as a valid passport, and the necessary passport pictures. Travel insurance. Items of personal nature such as gratuities to porters at hotels, telephone / telex / fax charges, laundry, beverages, meals, optional activities, and services not specified in the itinerary.
- Airfare Included: No.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Mongolia Local Culture Cultural Journey Festival Tours
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend