July 6, Day 1-Upon your arrival in Ulaanbaatar, meet our team. Hotel (D)
July 7, Day 2-Ulaanbaatar-Karakorum-Erdene zuu Monastery-Turtle-Museum. (B)(L)(D)
July 8, Day 3-The Authentic Naadam Festival Rural in Karakorum. (B)(L)(D)
July 9, Day 4-The Authentic Naadam Festival Rural in Karakorum-Elsen Tasarkhai sand dunes-Camel Safari. (B)(L)(D)
July 10, Day 5-Hustain Nuruu Wild Horses National Park-Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)
July 11, Day 6-The Main Naadam Festival in Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)
July 12, Day 7-The Main Naadam Festival in Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)(D)
July 13, Day 8-Departure Mongolia or Post tour. (B)
- 4 nights of accommodation at confirmed hotel in Ulaanbaatar, based on double room with daily breakfast.
- 2 nights at local tourist class hotel or at tourist Gers camps in Karakorum, based on private room.
- 1 night in tourist Gers camps, based on private Ger.
- All transportation in private by Japanese 4WD vehicles included all petrol.
- All specified food (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner) including one bottle of mineral water.
- Welcome dinner at local restaurant.
- One farewell dinner at local restaurant.
- Services of English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees to the Main Naadam Festival in Ulaanbaatar in July 11 and July 12.
- Attend the Authentic Naadam Festival Rural in Karakorum in July 8 and July 9.
- Entrance fees to the all specified national parks, museums, monuments, and monasteries.
- One Mongolian traditional folk songs concert.
- Camel riding for 2hrs.
- Visit authentic nomadic families.
Accommodation in Mongolia:
- Ulaanbaatar: hotel, 3*, hotel, 4*, hotel,5* (4 nights).
- Karakorum: Tourist Gers camp or at local hotel (2 nights).
- Elsen Tasarkhai sand dunes: Tourist Gers camp (1 night).
- Occasional flight delays or cancellation
- Excess baggage
- Any rescue costs or costs of early departure
- Changing of date of departure from Ulaanbaatar
- The traveler is responsible for having proper travel documents, such as a valid passport, and the necessary passport pictures. Travel insurance. Items of personal nature such as gratuities to porters at hotels, telephone / telex / fax charges, laundry, beverages, meals, optional activities, and services not specified in the itinerary.
Special Departure-2016: July 6th-July 13th- the Mongolia´s Pick Season!
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Mongolia Local Culture Cultural Journey Festival Tours
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend