This will then be returned back to yourself, where you may wish to make some changes. Once everybody is happy, the safari may begin. However, this is where the real benefit comes in. You have the power to change the safari as you go along. Let's say you are in Kruger National Park for 2 days and we are then due to head off to the coast. You decide that you want an extra day in Kruger, as you are really enjoying it. As long as it is a democratic decision, it will be done. This is why the booking will be limited to one party, and why the party cannot be too big. After all, you do not want to spend all your time in discussion over what you want to do or don't want to do.
- Requested changes should be reasonable and within our control
- Accommodation is available to allow the change
- Prices quoted allow for the changes
- Tour is limited to South Africa, unless by prior arrangement
- Should the requested change be unreasonable, we have the right to decline the request
The price is indicated for one day of your fully customized tour.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 09275
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "09275" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.