Day 1: Arrive in Seoul (60 km)
Arrive at Incheon International Airport in Seoul, where you will be met and transferred to your downtown hotel. After check-in, the balance of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Seoul.
Day 2: Seoul
A full day tour of capital city of Seoul includes Gyeongbokgung Palace, passing by Blue House (Presidential Residence), the National Folk Museum of Korea, Namdaemun Market, Changdeokgung Palace / Biwon (Secret Garden), Insadong Antique District, Jogyesa Temple, and Namsangol Traditional Korean Village. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Seoul - Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon - Korean Folk Village - Seoul (150km)
This morning travel to Suwon walled city, and enjoy a tour of Hwaseong Fortress, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1997. Afterwards, visit the Korean Folk Village outside of Seoul. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 4: Seoul - DMZ & 3rd Tunnel - Seoul (90 km)
Today tour includes the North Korea’s 3rd Infiltration Tunnel within DMZ (Demilitarized Zone), Dora Observatory for a view of the North Korean territory, and Dorasan Railroad Station opened in DMZ. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 5: Seoul - Ganghwado Island - Seoul (80 km)
A full day excursion travels to Ganghwado Island, offers numerous prehistoric remains and historical attractions. A tour includes Ganghwa Historical Museum, the Birthplace of 25th Joseon King, Cheoljong, the Oldest Anglican Church, Prehistoric Dolmen, added to the UNESCO’s World Cultural Heritage List in 2000, Jeondeungsa Temple, Gwangseongbo Fortress, and Ginseng Center. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 6: Seoul - Gyeongju (360 km)
Today, journey to Gyeongju where was the capital of the Silla Dynasty from 57 B.C. to 935 A.D. and designated by UNESCO as one of the world's ten most historically significant sites. An afternoon tour of Gyeongju includes Bunhwangsa Temple, Gyeongju National Museum, Donggung Palace & Wolji Pond (Anapji Pond), Cheomseongdae Astronomical Observatory, Royal Tumuli Park, and the 15th century built Family Choi's House. Overnight in Gyeongju. Includes: (B).
Day 7: Gyeongju - Busan (90 km)
A morning tour of Gyeongju includes Bulguksa Temple, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1995 and Seokguram Grotto, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1995. Travel to Busan, the country's principal international port city. En route, visit Tongdosa Temple where houses holy relics (a piece of bone from the Buddha's skull, his robe, and begging bowl). An afternoon tour of Busan includes Yongdusan Park, Busan Tower, Jagalchi Fish Market, Taejongdae Seaside Cliff Park (Taejongdae Resort Park), and UN Memorial Cemetery. Overnight in Busan. Includes: (B).
Day 8: Busan - Geoje Haegeumgang Island (Sea Diamond Island) & Oedo Paradise Island - Busan (120 km) Today, enjoy a cruise tour and visit Geoje Haegeumgang Island (Sea Diamond Island) & Oedo Paradise Island, nestled in Hallyeo Maritime National Park. Overnight in Busan. Includes: (B).
Day 9: Busan - Seoul (450 km)
Return to Seoul. The balance of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 10: Seoul - Departure (60 km)
Transfer to Incheon International Airport for departure. Includes: (B).
B - Breakfast.
Local 3* hotels:
- 2 Travelers: USD 3306 p/p
- 3 Travelers: USD 2616 p/p
- 4-5 Travelers: USD 2132 p/p
- 6-7 Travelers: USD 1649 p/p
- 8-9 Travelers: USD 1407 p/p
- Single Supplement: USD 428
Local 4* hotels:
- 2 Travelers: USD 3517 p/p
- 3 Travelers: USD 2826 p/p
- 4-5 Travelers: USD 2343 p/p
- 6-7 Travelers: USD 1859 p/p
- 8-9 Travelers: USD 1617 p/p
- Single Supplement: USD 590
- 9 Nights accommodations on double or twin share basis at above hotels.
- Daily buffet or American breakfast at the hotels (9).
- Round trip transfers between airport and hotel, and all transfers and sightseeing tours as per itinerary by private appropriate vehicle.
- An English speaking local guide throughout from meeting at airport until seeing off at airport.
- All admission fees of tour sites, porterage, toll & parking fees, and hotel/other all taxes & service charges.
- International airfare to/from Korea.
- Hotel early check-in (before 2 pm) and late check-out (after 12 noon).
- All lunches and all dinners.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- 3rd Person for extra bed or children under the age of 12 at the time of travel who are on double or twin sharing will have 10% discounted rate from the prices.
- Children under the age of 12 at the time of travel who are 3rd person for extra bed will have 20% discounted rate from the prices.
* When you need French, German, Italian, Spanish, or Russian speaking guide, please add per group per day USD 140.
* If lunches and/or dinners are needed, please add USD 14 p/p per meal at local typical restaurants for Korean,
Chinese or western food on group meals with transfers & guide assistance.
* If a dinner (Korean traditional typical buffet) or a farewell dinner (Korean traditional typical buffet) at Korea House in Seoul is needed, please add USD 45 p/p with transfers & guide assistance.
* If a dinner (Korean traditional typical buffet) or a farewell dinner (Korean traditional typical buffet) with a Korean folklore dance and music performance at Korea House in Seoul is needed, please add USD 76 p/p with transfers & guide assistance.
- Minimum 2 Travelers.
- We do not accept 1 Traveler Request.
- For a larger group please contact us.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia South Korea Local Culture Cultural Journey Archeology/History
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend