Day 1: Arrive in Seoul (60 km)
Arrive at Incheon International Airport in Seoul, where you will be met and transferred to your downtown hotel. After check-in, the balance of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Seoul.
Day 2: Seoul
A full day tour of capital city of Seoul includes Gyeongbokgung Palace, passing by Blue House (Presidential Residence), the National Folk Museum of Korea, Namdaemun Market, Changdeokgung Palace / Biwon (Secret Garden), Insadong Antique District, Jogyesa Temple, and N Seoul Tower on Mt. Namsan for a bird's-eye view of Metropolitan city of Seoul. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Seoul - Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon - Korean Folk Village - Seoul (150 km)
This morning travel to Suwon walled city, and enjoy a tour of Hwaseong Fortress, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1997. Afterwards, visit the Korean Folk Village outside of Seoul. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 4: Seoul - Busan (450 km)
Travel to Busan where is the country's principal international port city. A tour of Busan includes Kukje Market, Yongdusan Park, Busan Tower, Jagalchi Fish Market, Taejongdae Seaside Cliff Park (Taejongdae Resort Park), and UN Memorial Cemetery. Overnight in Busan. Includes: (B).
Day 5: Busan - Goseong - Tongyeong Harbor - Geojedo Island (120 km)
This morning drive, via Geoga Great Bridge for a marvelous maritime scenery, to Goseong recognized as one of the world’s three-largest sites of Fossilized Dinosaur Footprints. After taking a tour of fossilized dinosaur footprints and Dinosaur Museum, drive to Tongyeong Harbor which is called as Napoli of the Orient and centered near the islands of Hallyeo Maritime National Park. After taking a view of the harbor city, take a Cable Car riding for a magnificent panoramic view of the Hallyeo Maritime National Park from the Mt. Mireuksan peak. Afterwards, continue to Geojedo Island which is Korea's second largest island with breathtaking scenery. Overnight in Geojedo Island. Includes: (B).
Day 6: Geojedo Island - Geoje Haegeumgang Island (Sea Diamond Island) & Oedo Paradise Island - Changwon (100 km)
Today, enjoy a cruise tour and visit Geoje Haegeumgang Island (Sea Diamond Island) & Oedo Paradise Island, nestled in Hallyeo Maritime National Park. Drive to Changwon. A tour of Changwon includes Mageumsan Spa and Water Fountain Show at Yongji Lake in the evening. Overnight in Changwon. Includes: (B).
Day 7: Changwon - Hwaeomsa Temple for a Temple Stay Program (170 km)
Travel to Hwaeomsa Temple situated at the foot of Mt. Jirisan National Park, one of the 10 most famous temples in Korea, constructed in the fifth year of King Jinheung’s reign (544) during the Silla Dynasty. After a tour of the temple, you will have a Temple Stay Program at the temple to experience Temple Life and Buddhist Culture. Dinner at the temple to experience a temple food. Overnight at the lodging quarters in the temple. Includes: (B), (D).
Day 8: Hwaeomsa Temple - Mt. Jirisan National Park - Hwasun - Boseong - Suncheon (150 km)
After breakfast at the temple, you will have more temple stay program, and then take a short trekking of Mt. Jirisan National Park which is boasting breathtaking views. Afterwards, drive to Hwasun Dolmen Site whose dolmens date back to the Bronze Age. The Dolmen Remains was added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 2000. Proceed to Boseong where is known as the largest tea-growing area in Korea and the birthplace of Korea’s tea industry. Continue to Suncheon and visit Naganeupseong Fortress, constructed in 15th century during Joseon Dynasty and its Folk Village surrounded by the Fortress. Overnight in Suncheon. Includes: (B).
Day 9: Suncheon - Gyeongju (250 km)
This morning journey to Gyeongju where was the capital of the Silla Dynasty from 57 B.C. to 935 A.D. and designated by UNESCO as one of the world's ten most historically significant sites. A tour of Gyeongju visits Bunhwangsa Temple, Gyeongju National Museum, Donggung Palace & Wolji Pond (Anapji Pond), Cheomseongdae Astronomical Observatory, Royal Tumuli Park, and the 15th century built Family Choi's House. Overnight in Gyeongju. Includes: (B).
Day 10: Gyeongju - Seoul (360 km)
A morning tour of Gyeongju visits Bulguksa Temple, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1995 and Seokguram Grotto, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1995. Drive back to Seoul. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 11: Seoul
Day is at leisure. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 12: Seoul - Departure (60 km)
Transfer to Incheon International Airport for departure. Includes: (B).
B - Breakfast. D - Dinner.
Local 3* hotels:
- 2 Travelers: USD 3960 p/p
- 3 Travelers: USD 3128 p/p
- 4-5 Travelers: USD 2555 p/p
- 6-7 Travelers: USD 1981 p/p
- 8-9 Travelers: USD 1695 p/p
- Single Supplement: USD 533
Local 4* hotels:
- 2 Travelers: USD 4198 p/p
- 3 Travelers: USD 3366 p/p
- 4-5 Travelers: USD 2793 p/p
- 6-7 Travelers: USD 2220 p/p
- 8-9 Travelers: USD 1932 p/p
- Single Supplement: USD 714
- 11 Nights accommodations on double or twin share basis at above hotels.
- Daily buffet or American breakfast at the hotels (10). Temple breakfast (1) and Temple dinner (1) at Hwaeomsa Temple.
- Round trip transfers between airport and hotel, and all transfers and sightseeing tours as per itinerary by
- An English speaking local guide throughout from meeting at airport until seeing off at airport.
- All admission fees of tour sites, porterage, toll & parking fees, and hotel/other all taxes & service charges.
- International airfare to/from Korea.
- Hotel early check-in (before 2 pm) and late check-out (after 12 noon).
- All lunches and all dinners except one dinner at Hwaeomsa Temple.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- 3rd Person for extra bed or children under the age of 12 at the time of travel who are on double or twin sharing will have 10% discounted rate from the prices.
- Children under the age of 12 at the time of travel who are 3rd person for extra bed will have 20% discounted rate
from the prices.
* When you need French, German, Italian, Spanish, or Russian speaking guide, please add per group per day USD 140.
* If lunches and/or dinners are needed, please add USD 14 p/p per meal at local typical restaurants for Korean,
Chinese or western food on group meals with transfers & guide assistance.
* If a dinner (Korean traditional typical buffet) or a farewell dinner (Korean traditional typical buffet) at Korea House in Seoul is needed, please add USD 45 p/p with transfers & guide assistance.
* If a dinner (Korean traditional typical buffet) or a farewell dinner (Korean traditional typical buffet) with a Korean folklore dance and music performance at Korea House in Seoul is needed, please add USD 76 p/p with transfers & guide assistance.
- Minimum 2 Travelers.
- We do not accept 1 Traveler Request.
- For a larger group please contact us.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia South Korea Local Culture Cultural Journey Archeology/History
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend