Day 1: Arrive in Seoul (60) km
Arrive at Incheon International Airport in Seoul, where you will be met and transferred to your downtown hotel. After check-in, the balance of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Seoul.
Day 2: Seoul
A full day tour of capital city of Seoul vists the National Museum of Korea which displays rich and priceless artifacts from prehistoric Korea to the end of the Joseon Dynasty, Changdeokgung Palace / Biwon (Secret Garden), Insadong Antique District, Jogyesa Temple, and Namdaemun Market. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Seoul - Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon - Korean Folk Village - Seoul (150 km)
This morning travel to Suwon walled city, and enjoy a tour of Hwaseong Fortress, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1997. Afterwards, visit the Korean Folk Village outside of Seoul. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 4: Seoul - DMZ & 3rd Tunnel - Seoul (90) km
Today tour visits the North Korea’s 3rd Infiltration Tunnel within DMZ (Demilitarized Zone), Dora Observatory for a view of the North Korean territory, and Dorasan Railroad Station opened in DMZ. Overnight in Seoul. Includes: (B).
Day 5: Seoul - Naksansa Temple - Mt. Seoraksan National Park (250 km)
Today, we journey to Mt. Seoraksan National Park, making it the "Alps of Asia". En route, visit Naksansa Temple, set at the edge of the ocean.This afternoon explore Mt. Seoraksan National Park with visits to Sinheungsa Temple, Cheonbuldong Valley, and Biseondae (Flying Fairy Rock). Overnight at a hotel at the foot of Mt. Seoraksan. Includes: (B).
Day 6: Mt. Seoraksan National Park - Goseong Unification Observatory - Daejin Harbor - Mt. Seoraksan National Park (160 km)
Drive this morning to Goseong Unification Prayer Observatory set at the edge of the demarcation line which is a symbol of the Korean people's long-cherished desire for the unification of the two Korea. Afterwards, visit Daejin Harbor, where you will have your own independent tour to explore this small exotic harbor. The balance of the day is at leisure. Overnight at a hotel at the foot of Mt. Seoraksan. Includes: (B).
Day 7: Mt. Seoraksan National Park - Buseoksa Temple - Andong (370 km)
Today travel to Andong, one of the last living vestiges of old Korea, where still is very conservative and traditional, a stronghold of Confucianism. En route to Buseoksa Temple, established in 676 A.D., one of Korea's most venerated temples with 5 national treasures and 3 treasures, the panoramic mountains' spreading views from the temple are spectacular. Overnight in Andong. Includes: (B).
Day 8: Andong - Hahoe Historic Village - Haeinsa Temple (190 km)
A morning tour of Andong visits Dosanseowon Confucian Academy and Andong Folk Museum. Proceed to Hahoe Historic Village, the best preserved traditional village of the Joseon Dynasty, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 2010. Continue to Haeinsa Temple which is one of three greatest temples of Korea, the Depositories and the Tripitaka Koreana Wooden Printing Blocks were added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1995. Overnight at a hotel in the temple village. Includes: (B).
Day 9: Haeinsa Temple - Gyeongju (180 km)
This morning visit Haeinsa Temple, and then travel to Gyeongju where was the capital of the Silla Dynasty from 57 B.C. to 935 A.D. and designated by UNESCO as one of the world's ten most historically significant sites. An afternoon tour of Gyeongju includes Bunhwangsa Pagoda, Gyeongju National Museum, Donggung Palace & Wolji Pond (Anapji Pond), Cheomseongdae Astronomical Observatory, Royal Tumuli Park, and the 15th century built
Family Choi's House. Overnight in Gyeongju. Include: (B).
Day 10: Gyeongju - Busan (90 km)
A morning tour of Gyeongju visits Bulguksa Temple, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1995 and Seokguram Grotto, added to the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage List in 1995. Continue to Busan, the country's principal international port city, second largest city with a population of 4 million. En route, visit Tongdosa Temple where houses holy relics (a piece of bone from the Buddha's skull, his robe, and begging bowl). The balance of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Busan. Includes: (B).
Day 11: Busan
A full day tour of Busan discovers Yongdusan Park, Busan Tower, Jagalchi Fish Market, Bujeon Market, Beomeosa Temple, Taejongdae Seaside Cliff Park (Taejongdae Resort Park), UN Memorial Cemetery, and Busan Municipal Museum. Overnight in Busan. Includes: (B).
Day 12: Busan - Jejudo Island (300 km)
This morning fly to Jejudo Island with 50 minutes. Jejudo Island is Korea's largest Island which is often described as "Emerald Isle" or "Island of Gods". Jejudo Island was added to the UNESCO’s Biosphere Reserve List in 2002, the UNESCO’s World Natural Heritage List in 2007, the UNESCO's Global Geoparks Network (GGN) List in 2010, and was named as one of the New Seven Natural Wonders of the World in 2011. An afternoon tour of Jejudo Island includes Yongduam (Dragon Head Rock), Samseonghyeol Holes (Ancestral Spirit Holes), and Jeju Folklore & Natural History Museum. Overnight in Jeju city. Includes: (B).
Day 13: Jejudo Island (East Course) (180 km)
A full day tour of Jejudo Island explores Cheonjiyeon
Waterfall, Seopjikoji (Seopji sudden bump on land), Yeomiji Botanical Gardens, Jusangjeolli (stone pillars piled up along the coast), Seongeup Folk Village, Sangumburi Crater, Seongsan Ilchulbong (Seongsan's Sunrise Peak) Crater, and Manjanggul Cave. Overnight in Jeju city. Includes: (B).
Day 14: Jejudo Island (West Course) (170 km)
A full day tour of Jejudo Island explores Mt. Sanbangsan, Sanbanggulsa Temple, Hamel Monument, Andok Valley, Jeju Sculpture Park, Bunjae Artpia (Spirited Garden), Hallim Park, and Anti-Mongol Historical Site. Overnight in Jeju city. Includes: (B).
Day 15: Jejudo Island - Seoul (460 km) - Departure
Transfer to Jeju Domestic Airport and one hour flight to Seoul, and then connect with international flight at Incheon International Airport for departure. Includes: (B).
B - Breakfast.
Local 3* hotels:
- 2 Travelers: USD 5608 p/p
- 3 Travelers: USD 4408 p/p
- 4-5 Travelers: USD 3570 p/p
- 6-7 Travelers: USD 2731 p/p
- 8-9 Travelers: USD 2312 p/p
- Single Supplement: USD 667
Local 4* hotels:
- 2 Travelers: USD 5857 p/p
- 3 Travelers: USD 4656 p/p
- 4-5 Travelers: USD 3817 p/p
- 6-7 Travelers: USD 2978 p/p
- 8-9 Travelers: USD 2560 p/p
- Single Supplement: USD 845
- 14 Nights accommodations on double or twin share basis at above hotels.
- Daily buffet or American breakfast at the hotels (14).
- Round trip transfers between airport and hotel, and all transfers and sightseeing tours as per itinerary by private appropriate vehicle.
- Domestic airfare for Busan/Jejudo Island/Seoul is included for a guide.
- An English speaking local guide throughout from meeting at airport until seeing off at airport.
- All admission fees of tour sites, porterage, toll & parking fees, and hotel/other all taxes & service charges.
- International airfare to/from Korea and domestic airfare for Busan/Jejudo Island/Seoul.
- Hotel early check-in (before 2 pm) and late check-out (after 12 noon).
- All lunches and all dinners.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- 3rd Person for extra bed or children under the age of 12 at the time of travel who are on double or twin sharing will have 10% discounted rate from the prices.
- Children under the age of 12 at the time of travel who are 3rd person for extra bed will have 20% discounted rate from the prices.
* When you need French, German, Italian, Spanish, or Russian speaking guide, please add per group per day USD 140.
* If you want domestic airfare for Busan/Jejudo Island/Seoul included, please add USD 190 p/p.
* If lunches and/or dinners are needed, please add USD 14 p/p per meal at local typical restaurants for Korean, Chinese or western food on group meals with transfers & guide assistance.
* If a dinner (Korean traditional typical buffet) or a farewell dinner (Korean traditional typical buffet) at Korea House in Seoul is needed, please add USD 45 p/p with transfers & guide assistance.
* If a dinner (Korean traditional typical buffet) or a farewell dinner (Korean traditional typical buffet) with a Korean folklore dance and music performance at Korea House in Seoul is needed, please add USD 76 p/p with transfers & guide assistance.
* Please be advised that domestic airfare for Busan/Jejudo Island/Seoul is not included. You can purchase the Korean Air domestic air ticket in your country along with the Korean Air international air ticket. Then, the domestic air ticket can be purchased with less fare than purchasing in Korea. We will purchase the domestic air ticket for a guide here in Korea. The domestic airfare for a guide is included in the prices. All the air tickets can be purchased inexpensively in the starting countries.
- Minimum 2 Travelers.
- We do not accept 1 Traveler Request.
- For a larger group please contact us.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia South Korea Local Culture Cultural Journey Archeology/History