The river lodge is a luxury tented lodge consisting of eight large Meru safari tents each beautifully turned out with its own private balcony overlooking the Chobe River and an en-suite bathroom.
Each tent is positioned to ensure maximum privacy and to allow guests to relax in an environment that is truly distinctive. The main lodge buildings are designed to provide total comfort and include a relaxing lounge, a welcoming bar and a separate open-air dining room. All of these areas are situated under thatch and are built to blend into the scenery amidstthe large riverine trees.
To add to the personal level of service there is a fleet of high quality boats that guarantee that all guests are provided with their own dedicated Guide and boat.
In perfect harmony to the lodge, the safariboats are unmatched in style, elegance and pure comfort and allows you the thrill of overnighting in some of the most scenic areas along the river.
Each safari boat has four large twin cabins, beautifully decorated with the focal feature being the large sliding window that allows you your own personal view of the changing landscapes before you. The cabins also have an en-suite bathroom, each tastefully fitted with a modern shower, toilet and hand basin.
- Low Season December to May US$355 per person sharing per night
- High Season June to November US$500 per person sharing per night.
- Low Season December to May US$375 per person sharing per night
- High Season June to November US$590 per person sharing per night.
- full board
- all house drinks, beer, wine, spirits, cool drinks
- all activities incl game viewing by boat, birding, tiger fishing, and guided walks
- private guide and tender boat
- use of all equipment
- water based transfers from Kasane airport
- all fuel
- all park fees, fishing licenses, tourism levies.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Botswana Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing National Parks
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend