Day 1: Leaving Johannesburg after breakfast enroute to the Mpumulanga, we drive through the Highveld to Lydenburg , to the Guest Lodge in the Long Tom Pass. We stop at a replica of the Creusot cannon (called the Long tom cannon by the Boer Soldiers). The last planned Boer war was in the Long Tom Pass. The Lodge offer walking trails, trout fishing, clay pigeon shooting.
- Depart: Johannesburg to the Guest Lodge.
- Activities: Arrive at Guest Lodge.
- Guest lodge: 1X night (B, L, D) – 370 KM / 5 HRS.
Day 2: We leave the Guest Lodge en route to the Kruger National Park, we will stop at view points (God’s Window, The Potholes, etc), we then enter the Kruger National Park at Orpen Gate, with its scenery, plants, birdlife, wild life and rich history ensuring a unique place among the world’s nature reserves, 137 species of mammals, 112 species of reptiles, 49 species of fish, 493 species of birds and beginning our search for the many wildlife and birding is rewarded with a variety of rare sightings on the birder’s list. We stay at a Rest Camp, in the Kruger National Park.
- Depart: After early Breakfast leave for the Kruger National Park.
- Activities: Drive en route the Panorama Route to enter the Kruger Park.
- Rest camp: 1 X night (B, L, D) 350 KM/ 6.5 HRS.
Day 3: After an early coffee, we leave for our next Rest Camp in the Kruger National Park in the Southern part of the park. We will stop for breakfast and lunch on the route to the rest camp, book in to the rest camp and do game drives for the rest of the day.
- Depart: After an early coffee to our next rest camp.
- Activities: Drive to our next rest camp, do game drives on route.
- Rest camp: 1 X night (B, L, D) 350 KM / 7 HRS.
Day 4: After an early coffee, we are on an open game drive vehicle, myself a guide of the game drive vehicle, we do a full day of game drives in the open vehicle, will stop for breakfast and lunch whilst doing game drives.
- Depart: After an early coffee we leave on a open game drive vehicle for a full day of game drives.
- Activities: A full day of game drives in open game drive vehicle with 2 x guides.
- Rest camp: 1 X night ( B, L ,D) 350 KM / 7 HRS.
Day 5: After breakfast we leave the Kruger National Park to go to Johannesburg, for the flight to Cape Town. Arrive at Cape Town and taken to your Lodge where you stay for the next few days. Depart: After breakfast heading back to Johannesburg for the flight to Cape Town.
- Activities: Drive back to Johannesburg, to OR Tambo Airport for the flight to Cape Town. Or Tambo airport / The lodge Cape Town: (B, L) 480 KM / 5 HRS.
Day 6: We start after breakfast with a Half day Cape Town City tour, Visit Table Mountain. The evening is an African Feast Dinner at the Gold Restaurant.
Return to the Lodge.
- Depart: The Lodge on a City Tour and Table Mountain, a Special Dinner.
- Activities: After breakfast a City tour and Table Mountain.
- The lodge: 1 X night (B,L,D) 200 KM / 7.5 HRS.
Day 7: We leave for a full day Cape Peninsula tour. Boat cruise at Houtbay, drive to Chapmans peak and Boulders beach to view the penguins, lunch at Sea Forth restaurant. We end the day with a Wine tasting at Groot Constantia.
- Depart: The Lodge for a Full day tour of the Cape Peninsula.
- Activities: Houtbay boat cruise, Chapmans peak, Boulders beach, Groot Constantia.
- The lodge: 1 X night ( B,L,D ) 250 KM/ 7.5 HRS.
Day 8: We leave for Robben Island where Mr. Mandela was imprisoned, return to visit the famous Kirstenbosch Botanical gardens. We return to the Lodge.
- Depart: For Robben Island and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Activities: Visit Robben Island and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- The lodge: 1 X night (B,L,D) 150 KM/7.5 HRS.
Day 9: We leave for a full day of wine tastings, Neetlingshof tasting, Muratie tasting, visit Stellenbosch City and have a traditional lunch at the Stellenbosch Hotel, we travel to FranschHoek for a wine tasting at Chamonix Master tasting.
- Depart: A Full day of wine tasting at the wineyards around Stellenbosch.
- Activities: Wine tasting at fine wineyards and lunch at Stellenbosch Hotel.
- The lodge: 1 X night (B,L,D) 350 KM/7.5 HRS.
Day 10: Today the tour ends with a transfer to Cape Town airport to leave for Johannesburg or home.
- Depart: Cape Town Airport.
- Activities: Tour Ends.
All expenses included as per itinerary.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend