- City tour: Central Ala Too Square, State History Museum (closed on Mondays), Lenin Statue, Manas monument, Parliament House, White House, Change oа Guard, Osh bazaar (closed on Mondays), etc.
- Optionally: Folklore show during the dinner.
- Optionally: Fashion show – Kyrgyz national ornaments in modern designs.
Day 2: Bishkek city – Cholpon Ata town. We drive to Issyk Kul Lake region. En route we stop at “Burana tower” historical complex for an excursion. Upon arrival in Cholpon Ata town we visit Petroglyphs open air museum. Optionally: One hour boat cruise on the lake.
Day 3: Cholpon Ata town – Karakol town. En route to the Eastern lakeshore we stop at Scythian burial mounds and Przhevalskii museum. In Karakol we visit Dungan mosque and Russian Orthodox Church – Holy Trinity Cathedral built of wood without a single metal nail.
- Optionally: Children Folklore during lunch (dancing, singing and reciting poems in Kyrgyz, Russian, Dungan and Chinese languages)
- Optionally: Cooking master class (manty dunplings and lagman noodle dish.
Day 4: Karakol town – Son Kul Lake. We drive along the Southern shore.
Optionally: Golden eagle Hunting demonstration. In Kochkor village we stop for visiting handicraft museum-shop. Drive up to the second largest lake in the country goes over Kalmak Ashuu mountain pass (3446 m).
Day 5: Son Kul Lake – Naryn town. The morning we spend exploring the area, visiting nomads and hiking up to the Petroglyphs. Later we drive down to Naryn town over Moldo Ashuu pass (3660 m). In Naryn we stop at the Central blue mosque, Central Square and Independence Monument. We also visit Art Gallery if it happens to be open (there is no fixed working schedule).
- Optionally: Horse riding games at Son Kul lake.
- Optionally: Yurt setting up demonstration.
Day 6: Naryn - Torugart pass (3700 m) – Kashgar. In the morning we leave for China. En route we cross At Bashi and Arpa valleys, pass by Chatyr Kul Lake. Crossing Kyrgyz and Chinese customs takes about 2-3 hours. We change our guide.
Day 7: Kashgar city tour. Today’s tour starts by visiting Apak Hoja Tomb which is located in the northeast of Kashgar city. Kashgar Old Town. Id Kad Mosque.
Day 8: Kashgar-Tashkurgan. In the morning we visit Sunday Cattle market.
Drive to Tashkurgan, breathtaking views. On the way we visit Karakul Lake. There are two Kirgiz settlements along the shores of the Karakul Lake, living in yurts and mud stone houses. We will pay a visit to the local family and have a taste of their traditional snacks.
Day 9: Tashkurgan-Kashgar. Excursion to the Stone City which is located in the north of Tashkurgan town and dates to the Tang dynasty. Several coins and documents from Hotan have been unearthed here. Drive back to Kashgar city.
Day 10: Kashgar – Irkeshtam – BC Achik Tash. Drive to the border crossing at Irkeshtam pass. Drive to Achik Tash Base Camp at the foot of Lenin peak (7134 m).
Day 11: BC Achik Tash – Osh city. Our drive to the second capital city of Kyrgyzstan Osh city goes over Taldy mountain pass (3619 m). In Osh we visit Suleiman Mountain, Bobur mosque and History Museum.
Day 12: Early morning departure to the airport. Suggested flight: TK361 Osh - Istanbul D0400 A0635.
Inside Visits and Excursions. (Included into the Package Price)
- State History Museum (closed on Mondays), Osh bazaar (closed on Mondays)
- “Burana tower” historical complex, Petroglyphs open air museum
- Przhevalskii museum, Dungan mosque and Russian Orthodox Church
- Handicraft museum-shop
- Art Gallery (if it is open)
- Apak Hoja Tomb, Kashgar Old Town, Id Kad Mosque.
- Sunday Cattle market
- Stone City
- Suleiman Mountain, Bobur mosque and History Museum.
Rate of Package (USD/PAX)
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Kyrgyzstan China Local Culture Cultural Journey Photography and Videography