Day 1: Arrive in Cairo: Meet and greet and transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Cairo:Cairo Citadel - Avril Visit to the Pyramids/Sphinx/Valley Temple, later we visit a Papyrus Institute and a Perfumery crafts for the days of the Pharaohs. (B,L).
Day 3: Cairo - Sakkara/Memphis: Today we visit the step Pyramid Complex at Sakkara, then onto Memphis to see the Alabaster Sphinx and a huge Statue of Ramses the II. On return to Cairo we stop to see local children weaving carpets at a carpet school - opportunity for souvenirs of carpets and wall hangings of all kinds. Lunch at a local countryside restaurant. (B,L) Optional Evening Light and Sound Show at Giza $42 US per person.
Day 4: Cairo - Alexandria: An early start after Breakfast for Alexandria where we visit the National Museum/Roman Amphitheater/Catacombs, the Bibliotheca (new Library)and Citadel. Return to Cairo.(3 Hours drive each way). (B,L).
Day 5: Cairo - Fayyoum Oasis: Travel to the Fayyoum Oasis, natural lakes, springs, water wheels,greenery - an oasis in the middle of the desert. (B,L,).
Day 6: Cairo: Check out after breakfast and visit The Egyptian Museum and Islamic & Coptic Cairo - The Citadel/the Mohammed Ali and Green Mosques/ Palace/Coptic Christian Churches/Khan el Khalili Bazaar - overnight sleeper train to Aswan. (B,L,D).
Day 7: Aswan: After Breakfast on the Train we arrive in Aswan and start our sightseeing with a visit to the High Dam, the Philae Temple and the unfinished Obelisk. Transfer to your Hotel in Aswan for overnight. Evening at leisure to stroll the quaintstreets and the local spices market of Aswan. (B,L,D).
Day 8: Aswan - Abu Simbul: An early departure by road (3 hours each way) for Abu Simbul and the greattemple of Ramses and Nefertari. On return we check into the Cruise and sail for Luxor with a stop at Kom Ombo temple.(B,L,D).
Day 9: Nile Cruise: Relaxing day sailing along the fertile Nile Valley with a stop at Edfu Temple.(B,L,D).
Day 10: Luxor: Today we arrive in Luxor and start our sightseeing of the West Bank - The Colossi of Memnon/Valley of the Kings (3 tombs)/Temple of Queen Hatshipsuit. Later take the time to walk around this quaint city. (B,L,D). Optional Evening Karnak Light and Sound Show $36 US per person.
Day 11: Luxor - Hurghada: Today we visit the Luxor and Karnak Temples, after lunch we leave by air-conditioned vehicle for Hurghada. (3 hours drive). (B,L).
Days 12-13: Hurghada: At leisure in Hurghada - options for sightseeing and water sports. (B).
Day 14: Hurghada - Cairo: Early morning departure for Cairo. (7 hours drive by A/C Coach)(B).
Day 15: Cairo - Home: Airport Transfer. (B).
- Meet and Assist service and pick up transfer from Cairo Airport upon arrival
- Entry Visa to Egypt for US/Canadian/Australian, British and non restricted nationalities
- All Transfers by A/C Vehicle
- Deluxe A/c transport throughout
- 6 nights in Cairo on B & B Basis
- 1 night in Aswan on B & B Basis
- 1 night on sleeper train with Half Board Basis
- 3 nights in Hurghada on B & B Basis
- 4 nights on Nile Cruise on full board basis
- Sightseeing & Tours with entry fees as mentioned
- All tours are private with the exception of those on the Cruise which are group tours
- Services of an English Speaking Guide/Egyptologist
- 1 way Bus Hurghada/Cairo
- Meals as indicated Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (B,L,D)
- Drop off transfer to Cairo Airport for departure
- All service charges and taxes
- International Flight Tickets
- All extra requests and not mentioned above
- Entrance Fees for inside any of the Pyramids,Solar Boat Museum, Mummies Room or Tutankhamen Tomb at Valley of the Kings
- Personal Expenses i.e For Drinks during meals, laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Optional Tours
- Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa
- Helnan Aswan Hotel
- Sonesta Nile Goddess Cruise
- Moevenpick Hurghada Hotel.
All scheduled activities as shown will be included but may be rearranged to different days to accommodate local circumstances and availability of trains etc.
Prices are start prices and are based on double occupancy land only, prices vary on dates. Prices are subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed until booked and confirmed.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Local Culture Cultural Journey