Day 1: Upon arrival, you will be met by our representative at Kilimanjaro Airport and transferred to Bristol Cottage in Moshi for overnight on a bed & breakfast rate. (You will meet your climbing guide for briefing and final gear check).
Day 2: Drive to Machame Gate (1,640 meters or ,5,380 feet) and Climbing to Machame Camp (2,950 meters or 10.000 ft) Hiking hours 5-6 hours. Distance 11 Km or 7 miles.
Day 3: Climbing from Machame Camp to Shira Camp 2 (3,840 meters or 12,600 feet) Hiking hours 5-6 hours. Distance 5 Km or 3 miles.
Day 4 : Climbing from Shira Camp 2 to Barranco Camp (3976 meters or 13,044 feet) Hiking hours 8- 9 hours. Distance 10 Km or 6 miles.
Day 5: Climbing from Barranco Camp to Karanga Valley Camp (3,995 meters or 13,106 feet) Hiking hours 4- 5 hours. Distance 4 Km or 2 miles.
Day 6: Climbing from Karanga Valley Camp to Barafu Camp (4.600 meters to 15,000 feet) Hiking hours 4 hours. Distance 4 Km or 2 miles.
Day 7: Climbing to Uhuru Peak (5,895 meters or 19,341 feet) and descend to Mweka Camp (10,000 ft) Hiking hours 4-6 hours. Distance 12 Km or 7 miles.
Day 8: Descend from Mweka Camp to Mweka Gate (1,640 meters or 5,340 feet) 3 - 4 hours and distance 10 Km or 6 miles. transfer to the hotel Bistol cottage.
Day 9: Transfer airport or start your Safari.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Adequate and appropriate number of guides, porters, and cooks for your group
- Transfers to and from Kilimanjaro International Airport (2 transfers)
- All park fees, camping fees, rescue fees, and team fees
- Transfers to and from the route gate(s) (2 transfers)
- Sleeping mattress pad(s), dining tent(s), sleeping tent(s), and crew’s equipment
- 2 nights in a hotel in Moshi on a Bed & Breakfast basis (1 before trekking & 1 after trekking)
- All guides, porters, and cooks wages
- Food and purified water during the trek
- Portable toilet for the trek
- Complimentary oxygen cylinder.
- Tips for guides, porters, and cooks
- Medical insurance
- Tanzanian VISA
- Energy food & beverages, alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Personal gear including personal rain gear, trekking poles, sleeping bags, etc.
- National/International flights.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2015
Client Request Served: New partner
My name is Azizi Amani Msuya
I was born in Tanzania, but for the past 9 years I’ve been working as an employed mountain captain guide. After such great experience in the field I started organizing bespoke holidays and vacations for some of the most discerning (and demanding!) adventure-seekers in the world through...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend