Tour Price: (Per Person) €1,275 * £930 * USD1,450 * ZAR18,620
Single Supplement: €125 * £100 * USD150 * ZAR1,830
Spaces Available: Spaces available
Can be Linked With Morocco - Atlas to Sahara I
Day 1: Arrival, Spring Migration and Sierra de la Plata
Day 2: Los Lances, Barbate, Montenmedio and La Janda
Day 3: Huerta Grande (Cork-oak Forest), Spring Migration and Whale Watching
Day 4: Doñana National Park and Bonanza Salt Plants
Day 5: Isla de Tarifa, Spring Migration & departure.
Group Size: This tour will be limited to 12 participants with 1 RBT leader and local birding leader.
- The fee for the Spain - Straight of Gibraltar tour is € TBA per person sharing.
- A single supplement of € TBA will be charged if you wish to have single accommodation. If RBT cannot provide you with a rooming partner although you choose to share, the single supplement will become applicable. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that a rooming partner is found if you do wish to share.
- Should you wish to view the current exchange rate for this tour in US Dollar (US$), Great British Pound (£), or South - African Rand (ZAR), please refer to our website once the tour price has been confirmed.
- Due to constantly fluctuating exchange rates, the tour price, including costs for single supplements and approximate domestic flights (if applicable), is fixed in Euros (€). The actual cost in US$ will be adjusted according to the prevailing exchange rate at the time of final invoicing (usually 4 months before the tour.) We can also, on request, invoice in GBP and Euro. This amount however will need to be converted to the equivalent US$ value when making final payment.
- Rates are based upon group tariffs; if the tour does not have sufficient registration (a minimum of 6 paying participants) a small party supplement will have to be charged.
- Furthermore, these costs are subject to unforeseen increases in tour related costs and may have to be adjusted as a result.
- Lastly, we may be forced to change or alter the itinerary and / or the designated M17026 leader/s at short or no notice due to unforeseen circumstances (especially weather conditions); please be aware that we will attempt to adhere as close to the original program as possible.
As noted above, gratuities (drivers, hotel staff, restaurants etc) are included on this tour. However, this does NOT include your M17026 leader/s. If, therefore, you feel that he/they have given you excellent service, it is appropriate to tip them.
- Keep in mind that we may very well change the order of days and locations on the itinerary depending on weather conditions at the time, in order to take advantage of the best opportunities for viewing the area’s many migrants. For instance, if the wind is really strong the migrants don’t cross The Strait, so we will then take the opportunity to visit some other areas included in the itinerary, heading back to the observatories once the wind drops and the birds commence with their crossing.
- It is important for the comfort of your fellow travellers that you do not over-pack. Kindly stick to 20 kg (44 lb) for check in luggage and 8 kg (+-18 lb) for hand luggage.
- Fitness: this tour does not require a high level of fitness but participants should be in good general health. Should you have any physical limitations, please notify us in advance of departure. Accommodation throughout the trip is of a generally high standard and the hotels and resorts that we make use of are very comfortable. There is no camping on this trip.
Arrival and departure details:
This tour does not include any airfares. The tour will depart from Seville Airport on day 1 by midday, so kindly arrive in advance of this time or preferably arrive the day before (if not continuing on from the Morocco Tour). Further meeting details in this regard will be forwarded to you in due course. The tour will conclude by mid-afternoon in Seville Airport on day 5. If you wish to arrive early and/or depart late and would like assistance or advice in this regard, kindly contact the M17026 office.
Madrid Airport is the main port of entry for international flights into Spain and is well serviced by most of the world’s major airlines. As our guests come from all over the planet we do not include international flights in our tour prices. We have the capacity to advise you on the best route according to your preferences but your local travel agent will best be able to book these flights for you. However, please do not book your international flights until you have consulted the M17026 office for confirmation on the status of the tour.
Due to constantly fluctuating exchange rates, the tour price, including costs for single supplements and approximate domestic flights (if applicable), is fixed in Euros (€). The actual cost in US$ will be adjusted according to the prevailing exchange rate at the time of final invoicing (usually 4 months before the tour.) We can also, on request, invoice in GBP and Euro. This amount however will need to be converted to the equivalent US$ value when making final payment. Please contact the office for detailed tour costs.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Spain Nature & Wildlife Birdwatching Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend