- Tour Price: (Per Person) €1,675 * £1,250 * USD 1,920 * ZAR 26,610
- Single Supplement: €135 * £110 * USD 160 * ZAR 2,150.
Day 1: Arrival at Varna and transfer to Kavarna
Days 2-3: Coastal Dobrudzh including birding in Romania
Day 4: Kavarna to Burgas
Day 5: Burgas area
Day 6: Excursion to the Strandzha Mountains
Day 7: Burgas to Madzharovo (Eastern Rhodope Mountains) via Sakar Hills
Day 8: Eastern Rhodopes to Sofia
Day 9: Vitosha Mountains and depart.
Single Supplement: The single supplement cost for this tour will be charged if you wish to have single accommodation. If RBT cannot provide you with a rooming partner for these nights although you choose to share, the single supplement will become applicable. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that a rooming partner is found if you do wish to share.
- Due to constantly fluctuating exchange rates, we quote our tours in 4 currencies. The tour price is however fixed only in the currency printed in bold (US$), and the actual cost in the other currencies listed will be adjusted according to prevailing exchange rates at the time of final invoicing (usually 4 months before the tour.) The same applies to approximate flight and single supplement rates, which are also quoted in the respective fixed currency.
- Rates are based upon group tariffs; if the tour does not have sufficient registration a small party supplement will have to be charged.
- Furthermore, these costs are subject to unforeseen increases in tour related costs and may have to be adjusted as a result.
- Lastly, we may be forced to change or alter the itinerary and / or the designated leader/s at short or no notice due to unforeseen circumstances; please be aware that we will attempt to adhere as close to the original program as possible.
Tipping: As noted above, gratuities (drivers, hotel staff, restaurants etc.) are included on this tour. However, this does not include your leader/s. If, therefore, you feel that he/they have given you excellent service, it is entirely appropriate to tip them.
Special Note: Since some longish drives are necessary to reach the best areas for birds and animals, and as space in the vehicles is limited, it is important for the comfort of your fellow travellers that you do not over-pack. Kindly stick to 20 kg (44 lb) for check in luggage and 8 kg (+-18 lb) for hand luggage.
Arrival and Departure Details: This tour does not include any airfares. The tour will depart from Bulgaria’s Varna Airport on day 1, and will conclude on day 9 at Sofia Airport. Further meeting details in this regard will be forwarded to you in due course.
Flights: Varna Airport (IATA: VAR) and Sofia International Airport (SOF) are the main ports of entry for international flights into Bulgaria for this tour and are serviced by several international airways. We have the capacity to advise you on the best route according to your preferences, but your local travel agent will best be able to book these flights for you. However: please do not book your international flights until you have consulted our office for confirmation on the status of the tour.
Please note: these prices are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations. Excludes international flights.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Bulgaria Nature & Wildlife Birdwatching Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend