- Tour Price (Per Person): €1,410 * £1,030 * MAD 14,950 * USD 1,580 * ZAR 21,120
- Single Supplement: €100 * £80 * MAD 1,050 * USD 120 * ZAR 1,490
Day 1: Arrival in Marrakech and transfer to Oukaimeden
Day 2: Oukaimeden to Agadir via Tiz n’Test
Day 3: Birding Oued Massa and Tamri, Agadir
Day 4: Agadir to Boumalne-du-Dades
Day 5: Tagdilt Track and Dades Gorge
Day 6: Boumalne-du-Dades to Erg Chebbi
Day 7: Erg Chebbi to Ouarzazate
Day 8: Ouarzazate to Marrakech and departure
Single Supplement: The single supplement cost for this tour will be charged if you wish to have single accommodation. If RBT cannot provide you with a rooming partner for these nights although you choose to share, the single supplement will become applicable. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that a rooming partner is found if you do wish to share.
- Due to constantly fluctuating exchange rates, we quote our tours in 4 currencies. The tour price is however fixed only in MAD, and the actual cost in the other currencies listed will be adjusted according to prevailing exchange rates at the time of final invoicing (usually 4 months before the tour.) The same applies to approximate flight and single supplement rates, which are also quoted in the respective fixed currency.
- Rates are based upon group tariffs; if the tour does not have sufficient registration a small party supplement will have to be charged.
- Furthermore, these costs are subject to unforeseen increases in tour related costs and may have to be adjusted as a result.
- Lastly, we may be forced to change or alter the itinerary and / or the designated leader/s at short or no notice due to unforeseen circumstances; please be aware that we will attempt to adhere as close to the original program as possible.
Tipping: As noted above, gratuities (drivers, hotel staff, restaurants etc.) are included on this tour. However, this does not include your leader/s. If, therefore, you feel that he/they have given you excellent service, it is entirely appropriate to tip them.
- Much of our time is spent in vehicles, as we do have to cover long distances in order to get to the best areas for birds. The more luggage you pack the less room there is in the vehicle, so it is important for the comfort of your fellow travellers that you do not over-pack. Kindly stick to 20 kg (44 lb) for check in luggage and 8 kg (18 lb) for hand luggage.
- We will visit a variety of restaurants for lunches and dinners when these are available; however, on a few occasions you will be required to self-cater for dinners. On these days we will go to supermarkets en route to our lodgings where you will be able to purchase food provisions.
- It is important for you to be aware that it can get quite hot on this tour. Since we do not have any strenuous walks on this tour, it is however manageable. It can also get cold at night.
Arrival and Departure Details: This tour does not include any airfares. The tour will depart in the morning of day 1 from Marrakech International Airport (IATA: RAK), please ensure that you arrive by 08:00 in the morning of day 1 or preferably the previous night. Further meeting details in this regard will be forwarded to you in due course. The tour will conclude in the afternoon on day 8 at Marrakech International Airport (IATA: RAK) and return flights home should not be scheduled before 17:00. If you wish to arrive early and/or depart late and would like assistance in this regard, kindly contact our office.
Flights: Marrakech’s Menara International Airport (IATA: RAK) is the main port of entry for this tour and is well serviced by several airlines, including Air France and British Airways. As our guests come from all over the planet we do not include international flights in our tour prices. We have the capacity to advise you on the best route according to your preferences but your local travel agent will best be able to book these flights for you. However, please do not book your international flights until you have consulted our office for confirmation on the status of the tour.
Please note: these prices are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations. Excludes international flights.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Morocco Nature & Wildlife Birdwatching Wildlife Viewing