On this guided tour, we visit Kure. Kure once was one of the most important naval bases. The Yamato Museum there shows us the history of Japanese Navy. You can see nearby shipyards and submarines from the museum. In Hiroshima, we visit Peace Park.
- Hiroshima Station, 9:55: Meet at 9:55 and get on a JR train for Kure at 10:06.
- Kure Station, 10:51: Arrive at Kure and start for Yamato Museum.
- Yamato Museum, 11:00: See materials (45 minutes).
- Kure Station, 11:55: Get on a JR train for Hiroshima at 12:00.
- Hiroshima Station, 12:50: Arrive at Hiroshima Station.
- Lunch: Have lunch. (at your expense), (40 minutes).
- Peace Park, 13:50: Arrive at Peace Park by streetcar and see A-bomb Dome, monuments and Peace Museum (90 minutes). At 15:20, leave Peace Park for Hiroshima Station by streetcar.
- Hiroshima Station, 15:35: Arrive at Hiroshima Station and the tour is over. Notice: admission at Yamato Museum is 500 JPY, Peace Park, 50 JPY. Transportation costs 1,260 JPY (per person).
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Japan Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend