- Hiroshima, Station 9:50: Meet, get on a JR train at 10:00 a.m. and get off at Miyajimaguchi at 10:27, then go to a pier adjacent to the station to board a ferry to Miyajima.
- Miyajima, 10:50: Land on Miyajima.
- Itsukushima Shrine, 11:20: Visit Itsukushima Shrine (30 minutes).
- Lunch, 12:00: Have lunch (at your expense), (40 minutes).
- Free Time, 12:40: Shopping, etc. (20 minutes).
- Miyajima Pier, 13:00: Meet at the pier and board a ferry at 13:10.
- Miyajimaguchi Station, 13:32: Start for Hiroshima on a JR train.
- Hiroshima Station, 13:59: Arrive at Hiroshima Station and start for Peace Park by streetcar.
- Peace Park, 14:15: See A-bomb Dome, monuments and Peace Museum and leave for Hiroshima Station at 16:00.
- Hiroshima Station, 16:15: Arrive at Hiroshima Station and the tour is over.
Note: Admission at the shrine is 300 (JPY) and Peace Park, 50 (JPY). Transportation costs 1,390 (JPY) (per a person). If you have a JR pass, transportation costs 300 (JPY).
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Japan Local Culture Cultural Journey Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend