Day 1: Saigon – My Tho. Visit the 300 years old temple, ride about 100 km on the off-roads in the quiet countryside. Stay O/N at 2 stars hotel or home stay.
Day 2: The Old Cambodia Land. Do the boat trip to explore the local culture in the Mekong Delta. Ride about 100 km on the off-roads along the rice paddies. Stay O/N at 2 stars hotel.
Day 3: Can Tho. Discover the old Cambodia Land. Ride about 50 km on the off-roads along the Mekong River. Stay O/N at 2 stars hotel.
Day 4: Chau Doc. Do the boat trip to visit the famous Cai Rang Floating Market. Ride about 100 km on the off-roads along the Cambodian Border. Stay O/N at 2 stars hotel.
Day 5: Saigon. Learn about the history of the old Cham Kingdom. Ride about 100 km on the small back roads along the Mekong River. The tour will end in Saigon.
Please contact us by email to get more details of this tour.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- the Japanese motorbikes 125cc - 250cc & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
- Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
- all the visiting fees, boat trips
- helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
- 4 nights x accommodations: 2 stars hotels, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
- 5 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
- the extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour.
- personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
- Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 36
Welcome to our company M16217,
The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car.
We will pick you up, do the motorbike...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Photography and Videography
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend