Cycle on one of the most scenic sections of the Trans Canada Trail where you will cross over the dramatic Myra Canyon Trestles and through mountain tunnels, and enjoy stunning views over Okanagan Lake. The cycle route will take you through the famous wine country of Naramata where you will have ample opportunities to sample the local wines while passing through, but also as part of an included wine and cheese tour. Although surrounded by stunning mountain scenery, the trail itself is never steeper than a 2% grade as it was once an old rail bed, making the cycling very pleasant and allowing you to enjoy the journey as much as each stop along the way.
Day 1: Arrive Kelowna
Day 2: Cycle McCullogh Lake to Myra Canyon, 30 km
Day 3: Cycle from Ruth Station to Naramata, 63 km
Day 4: Cycle from Naramata to Penticton, 15 - 18 km
Day 5: Wine and cheese tour + transfer to Osprey Lake
Day 6: Tour concludes.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 5 nights in Bed & breakfasts or hotels on a twin share basis with en-suite facilities
- 4 breakfasts, 1 packed lunch, 1 dinner
- Bike rental: Giant Sedona trail bike with rear panniers, repair kit, bike computer, spare tube and pump, water bottle cage and bell
- Luggage transfers (except day 2) and all transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- Guided vineyard tour with a wine and cheese pairing
- Information pack including route notes
- Applicable taxes
- $100 donation to the Trans Canada Trail.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Client Request Served: 148
M17202 offers a range of self guided and small group adventures in Canada, from coast to coast to coast! Experience different landscapes and communities at handlebar level, hike rugged sections of the Trans Canada Trail, and explore the dramatic mountain trails. With a growing selection of adventures drawing upon the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend