Day 2: Moving to Tungur Village along Chuya highway to Ust-Koksa disctrict. Accommodation in a camp base.
Day 3: Meeting with instructors, briefing, inspection of personal equipment. Trekking along the Akkem River, settling a camp on the territory of "3 birches" camp.
Day 4: Trekking along picturesque Akkem canyon passing by Tekelu waterfall. With luck one can see Argali which put on the list of World Red Book.
Day 5: Trekking 10 km, Height difference is 1000 meters. Getting ready to climb route. Allocating equipment and staff. Moving to Belukha toe along Akkem glacier. Overnight in tents on the glacier.
Day 6: Training day. Theory of the basics of mountaineering (accident prevention, first aid, rules of conduct). Practice moving on glacier. Overnight in tents on the glacier.
Day 7: Mensu Glacier. 6 km. Early get up. Start the route along Mensu glacier to Berelskoe sedlo (3250 meter).
Day 8: Climbing to Eastern Belukha and back to camp. Overnight in tents on the glacier.
Day 9: Descent along glacier to Belukha toe.
Day 10: Reserve day in case of bad weather
Day 11: Trekking to Akkem Lake. Bath, overnight in tents.
Day 12: Day of rest. Hiking outskirts of Akkem Lake.
Day 13: Trekking along little-investigated shores of Akkem River.
Day 14: Back to the civilization. You can congratulate yourself for the climbing the Eastern Belukha!
Day 15: Day of Leaving tourist camp. Departure. We can assist you in getting the airport or any place you want. Barnaul airport (320 km), Novosibirsk airport (450 km) or Gorno-Altaysk airport (10 km). Transfer to airport is not included into price.
- guide, translator, cook
- transport from Airport
- burden horse
- full board (except the first day and the last day)
- recreational taxes.
- transport to airport.
- meals from airport to start route point
- Russian bath
- local activities
- transport to airport.
- Arriving to cities for your choice: Barnaul, Novosibirsk, Gorno-Altaysk
- climb to Eastern Belukha is route of 3A category, it requires good physical conditions, moral fibre and technical skills;
- Climb to Eastern Belukha tour has no insurance option in package;
- tour route lies in pre-border zone requiring permission to enter
- mountain climbing experience is required
- weather condition can be a cause of changing the active part of a route, which is determined by a guide of tour.
- Tour admits 2 extra days in case of bad weather;
- Age: 18 +
Adjustable, depends on group size.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Russia Outdoor: Mountain Ranger Mountain/Rock Climbing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend