Tour Program: Duration: 8 am - 4 pm / daily. Transport options: Guided Self-drive: 125cc - 250cc motorbikes. Pillion drive: Mekong Riders. Cars. Departure locations: Sai Gon.
Sai Gon - Can Gio Beach | 150 km:
From the hotel, it'll take only 20 minutes to travel by the quiet road to the countryside. From here you can have breakfast at a local shop, then take a boat trip to cross the Mekong river to explore Vam Sat National Park where you will learn about the famous Hochiminh Trail At Sea in Vietnam war, visit the Crocodile farm, visit the pristine mangroves over hundreds years old by another boat trip, you also can do bird-watching to see over hundreds of birds in the park...
You will have lunch at the park and continue to visit Can Gio beach and return to Saigon by the Monkey road. End tour.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- the Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
- the 100cc - 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc - 150cc - 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
- Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
- all the visiting fees, boat trips
- helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
- 1 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
- the extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
- company tax
- personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
- Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 36
Welcome to our company M16217,
The best way to explore Viet Nam is by doing a motorcycle tour, either as a rider or as a pillion passenger, with one of our experienced tour leaders to guide you. If you are a big family with children, our company will arrange the tour by car.
We will pick you up, do the motorbike...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend